Spypoint micro link first impressions

Buford_Dawg

My camera is working fine, had it about 2 months now. I am curiuous what Sensitivity level you guys are using? Mine is on Medium at the moment.

glynr329

I finally got my second Micro link out today. I put mine on low and medium. Still playing around with them. So far I am happy probably got 1500 or more pictures.

shdw633

I had an issue with one of my Link-Evo's that was over a year old and I sent it back to them and they sent me a new camera that I got today. That is what I like about Spypoint.

sghoghunter

So you have any idea how to transfer one account over to a new camera? I was sent a new camera and already paid the yearly fee and was told it would transfer over after the 30 day. The 30 was over Saturday and it hasn't communicated with camera since sat nor has it sent a pic. It shows on account that it was paid

shdw633

So you have any idea how to transfer one account over to a new camera? I was sent a new camera and already paid the yearly fee and was told it would transfer over after the 30 day. The 30 was over Saturday and it hasn't communicated with camera since sat nor has it sent a pic. It shows on account that it was paid

You have stumped me there. I have never had to do that....yet. Please let me know what you find out.

sghoghunter

I've already emailed them a week or so ago and was assured after the free trial that it would automatically swap over and on account it shows but it sure stopped on the 31st day. If I find out anything I'll post what they say

Attachments

• IMG_7233.PNG
    IMG_7233.PNG
    396.6 KB · Views: 8

shdw633

I've already emailed them a week or so ago and was assured after the free trial that it would automatically swap over and on account it shows but it sure stopped on the 31st day. If I find out anything I'll post what they say

I know this is going to sound redundant but I know Spypoint makes a lot of changes through their firmware. Have you made any firmware updates to the new camera that you got? I am wondering if the information regarding the transfer of one camera to the other would be on that? Or perhaps just resetting the camera might do it. Most likely neither of those will do anything but I have seen it where a buddy of mine was having issues, turned the camera off and then back on and the issue resolved itself so I would think they are worth a try, otherwise you are dealing with customer service and they do leave a lot of be desired in regards to getting your issue resolved quickly. They will get it right but it won't be quickly it seems.

Twinkie .308

Did you activate the new camera through the app?

sghoghunter

I tried something this morning just for the heck of it. I deleted the app and reinstalled it and as soon as I did that all the pics came through. The number of days left on plan also changed

Attachments

• IMG_7233.PNG
    IMG_7233.PNG
    396.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7240.PNG
    IMG_7240.PNG
    247.1 KB · Views: 16

rosewood

And that my friends is one of the reasons I think self driving cars will always be a bad idea....

Glad you got it working.

Rosewood

Mark K

Banned
Oh he’s nice! And as much as I LOVE turkey hunting, I’m more jealous of the temp reading!! Afraid it’ll be another month or more before we see that...especially at 0800!!!!

SRShunter

Oh he’s nice! And as much as I LOVE turkey hunting, I’m more jealous of the temp reading!! Afraid it’ll be another month or more before we see that...especially at 0800!!!!
I do believe that temp is wrong and badly needs a calibration