Drivelers -- Just don't take #325

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Thursday to all of you wide-awake Drivelers AND also to those of you who are still asleep but might be waking up before lunchtime.

Had a good day yesterday and I'm looking forward to another one today. This Coronavirus is keeping a lot of my customers at home still, but what the heck, that has just given me more free time to play with the cat and to teach the dog a few more tricks.

I should have bought more stock in Nature Valley as each bar of their Trail Mix (Fruit & Nut Flavor) just gives a tremendous amount of energy that makes you feel like the Energizer Bunny.

I hope that all of you will have a productive and safe day today.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Morning y’all

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, all. Off to the office again today. Mental note....stop at likker store on way home...

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:biggrin2:Mernin............it's my Friday............back to normal hours next week and I am actually looking forward to it!:crazy::bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
First chore done, new curtain rod Mrs wanted up in guest room, with curtains hung.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Hey Keebs, nice to see you......how you are.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Hey Keebs, nice to see you......how you are.
Doin good, like dwhee, I gotta stop by the stoe today, go see my chiro, grocery shopping then pick up Monster on the way home to spend some time in the pool, good weekend ahead!! How 'bout you?:pop:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Moanin folks!

Rough day yesterday with this new fangledb “SMART” water heater with leak detection shutoff. It currently is sensing a leak and shut down. I can see the itty bitty seepage on one fitting and guess I’m gonna have to drain some down take that line apart and put one more turn on it. No hot water for now, just cold. Grrrrrrrrrr....Daggum technology.

Cant get into it right now Jag and I have a Dr’s appt video conference in a little while.

Keebsy, sorry I missed your call I was knee deep in that project yesterday. Plus running around to different Home Depot’s trying to find a couple particular fittings that no one seemed to keep in stock. facepalm:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Doin good, like dwhee, I gotta stop by the stoe today, go see my chiro, grocery shopping then pick up Monster on the way home to spend some time in the pool, good weekend ahead!! How 'bout you?:pop:

Hoping for a break in the rain, take the wife fishing in the mountains.
Definitely got to get to the stoe, stock is low.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Moanin folks!

Rough day yesterday with this new fangledb “SMART” water heater with leak detection shutoff. It currently is sensing a leak and shut down. I can see the itty bitty seepage on one fitting and guess I’m gonna have to drain some down take that line apart and put one more turn on it. No hot water for now, just cold. Grrrrrrrrrr....Daggum technology.

Cant get into it right now Jag and I have a Dr’s appt video conference in a little while.

Keebsy, sorry I missed your call I was knee deep in that project yesterday. Plus running around to different Home Depot’s trying to find a couple particular fittings that no one seemed to keep in stock. facepalm:
Dang man, I knew you were bizzy but dadgum, hate I tried to bother you now!! No problem, co-worker and his son read up on how to handle the situation.........(y)

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Moanin folks!

Ace Hardware for the weird fittings. They seem to stock a good selection.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Should've stopped this morning. you don't have a key? I thought all good customers got a key to the stoe.

I must not be as good a customer as I think. Based on my bar bill, I would claim otherwise.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Years ago I used to commute to GA for work. Stayed at the Hilton near Delta HQ.
The TV would post your hotel bill when you first turned it on.
Been some mornings I didn’t want to see the number come up on that screen.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ace Hardware for the weird fittings. They seem to stock a good selection.

Yessir, wish I had thought of that yesterday.

90°- 3/4 FNPT X 3/4 Sharkbite, every store I went to had the box on the shelf with a couple fittings that didn’t belong in that box, and none in stock.

Weird how they no longer keep/store extra stick nowadays. The vendors mostly resupply on most stuff and they just don’t keep as much on hand.

They did have to pull the water heater itself off of a top shelf also. Had a display, but not one on the floor that you could grab and go. Might know I’d want the fancy schmancy one, and it’s smarter than me right now. :bounce: :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Dang man, I knew you were bizzy but dadgum, hate I tried to bother you now!! No problem, co-worker and his son read up on how to handle the situation.........(y)

No problem galfriend, I couldn’t even think straight yesterday.

The highlight of the day was when Jag and I dropped off the old water heater at a metal recylying center and he received a $4.50 check for it. :rofl:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Yessir, wish I had thought of that yesterday.

90°- 3/4 FNPT X 3/4 Sharkbite, every store I went to had the box on the shelf with a couple fittings that didn’t belong in that box, and none in stock.

Weird how they no longer keep/store extra stick nowadays. The vendors mostly resupply on most stuff and they just don’t keep as much on hand.

They did have to pull the water heater itself off of a top shelf also. Had a display, but not one on the floor that you could grab and go. Might know I’d want the fancy schmancy one, and it’s smarter than me right now. :bounce::bounce:
I've seen heavy humidity set those "stoopid" sensors off before.

Core Lokt

I must not be as good a customer as I think. Based on my bar bill, I would claim otherwise.

You gotta be "Otis good".....

Don't worry, I don't have a key either and need to stop by today too. My wife says i should own stock in that place...

Status
Not open for further replies.