Drivelers -- Just don't take #325

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've seen heavy humidity set those "stoopid" sensors off before.

Oh Lawd, my luck! That will absolutely suck. It definitely seems sensitive. I had another one last night I fixed and I got it stopped. Now this one has a little bitty seep about once every 10 minutes and I’m locked out. Any other water heater an that seep would just about evaporate before it seeped again. facepalm:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I've seen heavy humidity set those "stoopid" sensors off before.

I wondered how they had that set up and finally saw it. Each of the 3 lines in the top have a little well they come out of in the top. If a tiny bit of moisture gets down into any of those wells it locks it down.

Hope I’m not kicking myself in the butt for choosing this particular water heater. It came with a 12 yr limited warranty and I added an ADDITIONAL 5 years from HD for about $75 bucks before taxes.

Old water heater was same mfg (Rheem) and was 18 yrs old. None of this Smart stuff either.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I wondered how they had that set up and finally saw it. Each of the 3 lines in the top have a little well they come out of in the top. If a tiny bit of moisture gets down into any of those wells it locks it down.

Hope I’m not kicking myself in the butt for choosing this particular water heater. It came with a 12 yr limited warranty and I added an ADDITIONAL 5 years from HD for about $75 bucks before taxes.

Old water heater was same mfg (Rheem) and was 18 yrs old. None of this Smart stuff either.
I hope we get that good of service out of the Rheem we just put in, only a 5 year warranty.. but no "smart" stuff on it.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Weeds sprayed, never had much of an issue here before. This year I have quite the crop.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I may have a budding gardener on my hands!:lovey:

Attachments

• Scotty gardening.jpg
    Scotty gardening.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Zuchinni time.jpg
    Zuchinni time.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 2

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Awe, handsome young fella, enjoying the garden.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2:Mernin............it's my Friday............back to normal hours next week and I am actually looking forward to it!:crazy::bounce:

morning sugapiehoneybunch

Looking forward to seeing you everyday next week.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Weeds sprayed, never had much of an issue here before. This year I have quite the crop.

Fertilize them as they are green too.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I got a bumper crop this year, also. Bad problem with the Poa Annua. Just picked up some Image at HD to spray on this weekend.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
What is this thatBE64A40B-8F02-49B5-AF79-47B5393989F3.jpeg I‘m trying to kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.