10/15 PM

toolmkr20

Back at again at Joe Kurz. No deer have been signed in so far, well at least not at 12:30 when I checked. It’s still hot and muggy but there is a slight breeze this evening. Hope to catch ole boss daddy coming in to check these scrapes right before dark. Good luck everyone.

Bubba_1122

In stand in Lowndes. Oak flat on ridge coming up outta swamp. Got pic of deer I’ve been after for couple of years on Monday in this flat.
Would love for him to come visit today.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Dooly co, trying to get my first bow kill. Muggy with a slight breeze. Skeeters are fierce, but the thermacell is working.

BornToHuntAndFish

Cool front coming in to Georgia tonight, ought to get good & have whitetails moving more starting tomorrow for a few days.

https://weather.com/maps/currentusweather

WEB_Current_Weather_Map_1280x720.jpg

toolmkr20

Just had 2 doe and another little buck come in. The two little bucks were sparing lol. Tried to get a good video but too many trees.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Saw 3 together, small, medium and large. They sniffed my ladder, but I could t get a shot at the biggest one. A fourth doe in the thick took off running a blowing, have no idea why. Pretty sure it wasn’t because of me.