Wet Weather Driveler # 339

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Me too, my knee is the size of a cantaloupe! It hurts to walk but it hurts worse after I sit and try to stand up and go again. Very hard to even straighten my leg! I did get a good bit accomplished today tho.
:( Arther has come to visit my knuckles in my hand. It burns and swells up like the dickens. Just gotta keep on keepin on. Sounds like your doing the same. (y)

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
H22 takes two 50 mg. of Diclofenac a day.:eek:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
:( Arther has come to visit my knuckles in my hand. It burns and swells up like the dickens. Just gotta keep on keepin on. Sounds like your doing the same. (y)
If it gets any worse I don't think I will be able to stand up. I busted this knee up real bad in a dirt bike crash when I was a kid. That injury is reminding me of the day!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evenin y’all, not much accomplished today. It was a good day....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Hiya Chiefbro wrasslinwithgrandbaybay's !!

More or less, Everett kind of does his own thing and sticks with Jag, or should I say Jag and Everett stick together. I can’t keep up with them two.

I piddle a little bit, then go relieve MizT of Lil Jed for a while off and on.

All in all it works out for all of us, love havin’em here.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Most of us are hardheaded and wait to long before having surgeries that we should have done earlier. I’m probably guilty more of that than anyone.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Most of us are hardheaded and wait to long before having surgeries that we should have done earlier. I’m probably guilty more of that than anyone.

Tell me about it, I've put off back surgery for 30 years. Now I'm paying.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I suffered with my bad knee from 1974 when I hurt it till 2006 when I finally had the first operation on it. Now the other one is bad too, but at this stage of my life I don`t want to invest a lot of money in me. Plus it probably wouldn`t do any good since arthritis has just about ate me alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.