Weather Tomorrow

B. White

Thought I'd try to hunt an hour or two before the rain in the morning. Weather apps have been showing mid to upper 40s for the am. Went out and lit the grill and it is cold. Checked my weather station and we are already below the forecasted temp. I don't mind getting a little wet, but lower than this and wet ain't gonna be comfortable.

1701391977635.png

B. White

Dropped to 37 here now. I'm gonna plan on trying it, but if it is raining before I walk to the stand I will come back in and keep the coffee pot company. Most of em will still be alive Monday evening when conditions are better for two legged critteers.

sleepr71

Looks like early morning will be ok(?). I saw lots of deer movement this evening, in the hour that I had to hunt. I guess they can tell that the weathers about to change, and the moon was not up yet. I’ll bet tomorrow morning before the rain gets here, will be a good time to hunt..

Hunter922

Georgia weather forecasters are no where close to good enough to forecast down to the hour... if you go your gonna get wet, likely real wet

B. White

We ended up with a whole .03 in for the day. Radar stayed green and looked ugly, but never enough to get wet if you were under a tree. Maybe it's all coming tomorrow.