Wet Weather Driveler # 339

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning cramer

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
On cup two now. Some times you just have to go old school.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning batbro

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning folks......

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
mornin Ruger

How did the beans and ham turn out?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
No,I was lazy. Mrs doesn’t eat cornbread, if I make it it’s for me.

So we have found one thing that is wrong with her. :eek2:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Sunday am, and it looks like I'm late to the party.

Thanks for the coffee, GW. Morning Cramer, Batbro, FF, Ruger.

Thinking about kitting up and heading up to the woods behind Bloodbro's place to see about a doe.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Time to get a move on dw if you are going.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That BOG is a hunter, that bum knee will be on the front porch with a rifle. Best head them off before they get near his place.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
So we have found one thing that is wrong with her. :eek2:

This is true. Her tastes are from her upper Midwest family roots transplanted out in the NV prarie.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Gobble,out of curiosity how much insulation or heat do you need in your wellhouse to prevent freezing on those extra cold mornings? I know you all have colder temps than we do. I can get by with an incandescent light bulb and 3/4 styrofoam sheet on the inside walls. I had an older pumphouse with rolled insulation between studs,I pulled insulation once because it got roached up. The next time it was about 20 degrees it froze my pressure guage line and busted it. That's the only time I ever had a freeze up. I started running a heat lamp then on cold nights.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Gobble,out of curiosity how much insulation or heat do you need in your wellhouse to prevent freezing on those extra cold mornings? I know you all have colder temps than we do. I can get by with an incandescent light bulb and 3/4 styrofoam sheet on the inside walls. I had an older pumphouse with rolled insulation between studs,I pulled insulation once because it got roached up. The next time it was about 20 degrees it froze my pressure guage line and busted it. That's the only time I ever had a freeze up. I started running a heat lamp then on cold nights.

The 50 year old well house had roll fiberglass in it and was badly decayed. When craka and I rebuilt it we put roll fiberglass in the 2X4 walls and R6? 1" foam board in the lid. Last weekend when I went into the well house it was warmer inside than it was outside. Yes there was a 60W bulb on. I have only had the water line freeze once when it was in the upper teens one morning 5 years ago and I really don't where it froze up.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
The 50 year old well house had roll fiberglass in it and was badly decayed. When craka and I rebuilt it we put roll fiberglass in the 2X4 walls and R6? 1" foam board in the lid. Last weekend when I went into the well house it was warmer inside than it was outside. Yes there was a 60W bulb on. I have only had the water line freeze once when it was in the upper teens one morning 5 years ago and I really don't where it froze up.
sounds real familiar

Status
Not open for further replies.