Drivelers# 345 are cold with the wind blowing thru the pines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Breakfast bowl at the Tupelo Honey cafe in ChattanoogaView attachment 1062458
As good as that looks.............I ain't even drooling, my boss mans Mama fixed homemade from scratch bisquits and fried salmon pattys for the whole crew at lunch................LAWD have mercy it was more'n goot to def!!!glad a couple folks didn't care for it, I got extra!!!:eek:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
As good as that looks.............I ain't even drooling, my boss mans Mama fixed homemade from scratch bisquits and fried salmon pattys for the whole crew at lunch................LAWD have mercy it was more'n goot to def!!!glad a couple folks didn't care for it, I got extra!!!:eek:
By doggy you wouldn't have gotten mine. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word

Was there ketchup for the salmon patties?

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Up side, is, 2020 was one of our best years, ever, and it's a private equity firm buying us, so they don't know our business. All they know is that the people working here just delivered record performance....why mess with that?
That doesn't sound like bad news atall!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Well I foundered on that bowl. Struggled to keep my eyes open while Mrs Ruger was snoozing in her seat. We made it home safe and sound.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Went fishing for a bit, missed small bass on a 10" black worm, one 3 finger brim on a beetle spin. Fished 3 outta 5 ponds for a short while, back n leg started to remind me why I can't do this more, but it felt great out !

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Went fishing for a bit, missed small bass on a 10" black worm, one 3 finger brim on a beetle spin. Fished 3 outta 5 ponds for a short while, back n leg started to remind me why I can't do this more, but it felt great out !
Still a good day.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Bought the lights off amazon along with the peat pods.Everything else from HD or lowes.This is my first year starting everything from seed.Bought the Alamo turnip green seed from Hoss in Norman Park Ga.
I have always wanted to do that. Keep us posted with your progress please.

Status
Not open for further replies.