I'm Glad Y'all FINALLY Got Them Logs Rearranged!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch_W

Banned
Tiger Droppings dot com has an interesting political board that still hasn't been cancelled. Be advised their rules and the rules here ain't exactly the same, regarding cuss words and offensive images. Political junkies stroll over at your own risk.

drhunter1

So the Political Forum is "gone"?

So much for the 1st Amendment. But I guess that only applies if are a liberal democrat.

I am really getting fed up with this mess being perpetrated by the left.
I guess the Firearms Forum will be next.

I guess the Firearms Forum will be next.
They will just have to replace it with a big slab crappie forum.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
It's like they doused the fire in the pot-bellied stove at the General Store...pulled the shades down, and turned the open sign over to closed.

Political talk, combined with firearms, (edit: loudy, loudy, bang-bangs), hunting, fishing, and sports fans...I mean, what could go wrong? ::ke:

BassMan31

So much for the 1st Amendment. But I guess that only applies if are a liberal democrat.

It was one of Biden's executive orders :bounce:

vahurst

The 1st Amendment only says the government can't impede or restrict your opinions. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Government doesn't own this board, GON does, and they have every right to create or take away any of these forums, or ban any of the members.

Besides, there shouldn't be a political forum anyways. All it does is get people angry with each other. You should be here to talk about the great outdoors, which on its worst day is much better than talking politics!

BassMan31

The 1st Amendment only says the government can't impede or restrict your opinions. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the Government doesn't own this board, GON does, and they have every right to create or take away any of these forums, or ban any of the members.

Besides, there shouldn't be a political forum anyways. All it does is get people angry with each other. You should be here to talk about the great outdoors, which on its worst day is much better than talking politics!
If the political forum is gone, same/same. Folks got thin skin but I like talking fishing as much as I like talking about how ridiculous liberals are.

At any rate, off to the freshwater forum.

God speed, my friend.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR

I spend plenty of time in other forums on here, but to hide your head in the sand and ignore or refuse to talk about the the current political environment is foolish.

But to each his own.

Jim Baker

Staff member
Well there goes my exercise regimen. My fingers gonna get as fat as my belly. Guess I am gonna have to get one of them smart phones so I can post in Paymaster's Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.