Fishing reports are slow

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I had hopes to be giving report on keaton Friday but the trim went out on my buddy's 115 yahama with 3 hours on it so I guess I'll be going to the lake instead. I imagine y'all will be doing just fine by then with this weather.
I just got done rebuilding my buddy's trim assembly on his Yammy115..

Y'all are killing me now that my seapro is gone
Funny you mention the SeaPro. That's the boat my buddy bought and I just fixed his trim on. Those are nice boats!

I'm not dragging my boat next week. I'm going to dirty up 1eye's.. :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Yesterday.
2 sheepshead, 2 amber jacks, 2 grouper, 1 mangrove snapper and 1 pink mouth grunt.
Fun day.
Corbett said you were leaving on the 11th.. stay until the 12th and I’ll drink with ya on the 11th!!!

I should be pulling in Fish Camp by 10am.

Browning Slayer

Gonna try to sneak down a day or two in there somewhere. Don't tell anybody you saw me if I do as I'll be hiding from work.
Come on! What happens at Fish Camp stays at Fish Camp!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Gonna try to sneak down a day or two in there somewhere. Don't tell anybody you saw me if I do as I'll be hiding from work.

You can tell'em your arm was in a cast!

I'm toying with the idea of bringing the bay boat on down early next week. It hasn't been run since deer season. Was thinking about a shakedown cruise on Lanier but might as well be St. Mark's...

slow motion

Just remember I am like Brad Paisley "I'm so much cooler online." Considering how much of a goober I am online well...........

Browning Slayer

Leaving Monday.
Be back on the 27th.
So you find out I'm coming and you're leaving 4 days before to make sure I don't come down early... :bounce:

Sorry I'm going to miss you!:cheers:

doomtrpr_z71

Eventually I'll end in st mark's at the same time as y'all as well...if the stars align I might be down Friday for the day.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I've been here going on 3 weeks this trip.
Coming back the end of the month for another 2 or 3.

notnksnemor

Alright Mr. Kansas it's now the 28th and we are dying for a report. Hopefully you are on 'em. Good luck.
On fire.
Son and I caught 50+ trout today before the wind picked up.
7 over 19".
We would have limited in an hour if we kept them.

doomtrpr_z71

On fire.
Son and I caught 50+ trout today before the wind picked up.
7 over 19".
We would have limited in an hour if we kept them.

You in st Marks still? We were planning on steinhatchee 4/8-10 but lodging may be an issue. My neighbor said that keaton was still on fire, they caught a 23in trout on the first cast.

slow motion

Sweet! Stay on 'em my friend. Btw I have not forgotten the promise of fine whiskey. Will try to get by and meet you at some point.

notnksnemor

You in st Marks still? We were planning on steinhatchee 4/8-10 but lodging may be an issue. My neighbor said that keaton was still on fire, they caught a 23in trout on the first cast.
Yep. St.Marks
Just go to your fave spot on the flats.
3 to 4 feet of water.

notnksnemor

Good day today with the weather change, not as awesome as yesterday.
Dozen or so trout, bluefish and a few sea bass.
Water temp and depth still consistent.

slow motion

Be careful down there Mr. Kansas. Looks like the waves forecast isn't too good for a few days.