Georgia QB Carson Beck shines, Kirby Smart breaks down Brock Vandagriff, Stetson Bennett

James12

that’s a lot of QBs to keep happy. One would assume Beck transfers this summer with Vandagriff there now, and the Rabun kid coming next.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Possibly , also possible he never starts a game if he stays
I think he will as soon as Daniels goes to the NFL. He will have 2 years experience with UGAs offense!

But mark my words if he does leave it will be another Justin Fields story because my guess is he transfers to the Gators!

He chose UGA over Bama and Florida!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
See my reaction was, “He’s still talking about Carson Beck?”

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I wish anybody liked me as much as you like Carson Beck.
I like anyone that plays for UGA!
And this kid will make it with UGA or whomever he plays for!
I thought he was going to Bama but he chose UGA!
And it seems he's still making headlines so I must not be the only one but I'm fixing to post about Adonai Mitchell I guess I like him to! :p

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I like anyone that plays for UGA!
And this kid will make it with UGA or whomever he plays for!
I thought he was going to Bama but he chose UGA!
And it seems he's still making headlines so I must not be the only one but I'm fixing to post about Adonai Mitchell I guess I like him to! :p
Oh I’m just running my mouth. I don’t even care. I used to love college football. Then they went woke. I don’t care if Georgia loses every game 100-00.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I think he will as soon as Daniels goes to the NFL. He will have 2 years experience with UGAs offense!

But mark my words if he does leave it will be another Justin Fields story because my guess is he transfers to the Gators!

He chose UGA over Bama and Florida!
He’ll end up a buckeye and win championships :biggrin3:

TinKnocker

That wouldn't surprise me, the fear that I'm reading is that if he don't make it a UGA he goes back to the Gators with the UGA playbook!
He trolled the Gators pretty hard with his commitment. I don't think he ever actually liked FL.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

MudDucker

Staff member
Oh I’m just running my mouth. I don’t even care. I used to love college football. Then they went woke. I don’t care if Georgia loses every game 100-00.

You know this is the sports forum and not the PF, right? :bounce: