Has anyone else tried BOSS shells?

JROESEL

you get so upset with me. All I am saying is boy says the shells do such a good job killing them dead, but yet he still has to shoot cripples. But he also says when if he hits them good they die. That’s the case with every other shell out there. I have run bismuth and other alloys so yes I have some experience on the subject. But I have settled in on cheap shells, never seen a distinct difference to spend that kind of money on them. You seem to be the know it all, any time I have a different opinion you get offended and start these verbal attacks.
hey boy as you called me, the reason your getting blasted and being told to let it go by multiple people, is that you are betraying your self as a Dick, I don’t know you and you don’t know me, I’ve never had someone so concerned about something they don’t agree with, there is a way to not worry about it, DONT LOOK AT IT, so to you the sharp shooter that never has to finish a bird or any animal off with any type of projectile, you don’t agree, or don’t want to spend the money, then that’s your choice, you do your thing and I’ll continue to do mine, hope you’ve e had a wonderful season

DRBugman85

Guys if ya shoot them in the decoys ya can kill them dead with cheap steel loads,Why use decoys if ya going to pass shoot ducks,just buy BB shot and sling it out there and cripple/lose the ducks and burn some powder,I've hunted them with bismuth and cheap steel shells and hanging feet down in the decoys both kill,to each their own but I shoot the same load year after year(Winchester Drylok 1450 ft per second 1 1/4 #2 shot) and very seldom have cripple birds just by shooting them where I'm supposed to,35 40 yards feet hanging and still can miss. Spend your money on what you want,shoot them where you want to and have fun.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Bingo.... This is the face nowadays of waterfowling. Complete with 96 led lights on his boat, under carriage lights on his squatted ram, and rooster taillights. blaring Lil Naz x on his wetsounds rolling thru the "timber". Mullet, Oakley blades, flexed and the sleeves fell off Screenshot_20210616-140107_Adblock Browser.jpg

FloppinBob

I can speak from experience, I will never shoot steel again. The ducks fall dead and the dog doesn’t have to chase them. I’ve killed plenty of ducks with steel shot. I’m shooting Boss loads from now own. I can afford them, so that’s what I buy. If your momma won’t raise your allowance then keep buying the steel.

FloppinBob

One thing that Yeebo didn’t even consider, besides physics is recoil. When you shoot a 2-3/4” shell it is easier to make follow up shots which leads to higher killer percentages . The physics part is probably to much for the Yeebos to comprehend so I won't go into that

FootLongDawg

Yes to using Boss shells. Got this ole boy opening weekend shooting 20 guage/ 2 ounce /3 inch/ 9 shot TSS shells at thirty yards. He did not quiver or flop around, nothing except drop graveyard dead. I highly recommend them. The only thing they dont have is those purty solid paper crimps on the end of the shell20210321_133625.jpg

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Yes to using Boss shells. Got this ole boy opening weekend shooting 20 guage/ 2 ounce /3 inch/ 9 shot TSS shells at thirty yards. He did not quiver or flop around, nothing except drop graveyard dead. I highly recommend them. The only thing they dont have is those purty solid paper crimps on the end of the shellView attachment 1085974

Nicely done Sir.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Is that guy in the video the same one who got caught snoogling with Eric Church?