National championship—I’m calling it now

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
If they play the game Alabama wins

—-BUT——-

There’s a chance Alabama will have to withdraw because of Covid. If they do UGA WILL get a welfare national championship that no one will ever “really” recognize because the only way the dawgs could win a natty in 42 years was if another team had to withdraw and gift it to them
I’ll take it any way we can get it !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He’s retired, has nothing to do and doesn’t hunt or fish. He “troll’s”. If he could apply that skill the boy would be a good fisherman!

I been here since 2005 and he trolled as much then as he does now. His "Why must you shoot button bucks" thread is a classic.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I been here since 2005 and he trolled as much then as he does now. His "Why must you shoot button bucks" thread is a classic.
Lottery pukes 2 and 3 are probably my favorite. Both are true stories. Occurred at the (then) BP at Rosemont and the gas station on pine mountain
fun fact—-I buy a lottery ticket from tjme to time myself now ?

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
ima' call it too.

Georgia can't beat Alabama in the natty.

Yes. I'm taking bets.
Cash App works for me.

MCBUCK

Georgia can't beat Alabama.
Regular season, sometimes. Maybe.

Not the big dance tho.

Imma sound this from the rooftops. Summa that goooood rat paazin.

Big7

The Oracle
Got to pay taxes on it now. Need to bet silver or lead
Silver is useless to me.
Brass, copper and lead works. ?.
Depleted uranium, even better.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Imma sound this from the rooftops. Summa that goooood rat paazin.

I like the other flavor better, showing up knowing your gonna beat Bama.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Hard to beat the same team twice in the same year. This is the way I thought it would end up since the beginning of the year. DAWGS will prevail as the champs! GO DAWGS!

MCBUCK

I like the other flavor better, showing up knowing your gonna beat Bama.

Ain’t fallin for that twice.
We’re playing the GOAT.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Can’t take the GOAT for granted and I know our coaches and players will be prepared. But I honestly do not know how this one will turn out.

But what I would like to believe is the Dawgs will get this one. Just a feeling I have. May the best team win!!!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Can’t take the GOAT for granted and I know our coaches and players will be prepared. But I honestly do not know how this one will turn out.

But what I would like to believe is the Dawgs will get this one. Just a feeling I have. May the best team win!!!
:cheers:

bilgerat

Senior
I have the same feeling now I had just before the Michigan game, the DAWGS Gonna win by 20

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
A good friend of mine at work (Al fan) said several weeks ago that Ga would win the SEC championship and Alabama would beat them in the national championship . I think he got it all backwards

Latest posts