JUST IN: Bryan Harsin To Remain Auburn Head Coach

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I think that's what it boiled down to. I really don't know why he suddenly got so disliked. I think he needs a reasonable chance to succeed plus some committed players and coaches. It takes a ton of hard work to make it to the top, if that's what Auburn wants.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Maybe Harsin gets the last laugh by sabotaging the upcoming season to intentionally get himself fired. They pay his huge buyout, then, he turns around and sues Auburn for millions more for the way he was treated. Maybe that would teach those good ol' Barn boys a valuable lesson not to mistreat future coaches.

He may say he's happy there, but after this mess, I bet he don't give a poo about being there any more. Who in their right mind would? Let it burrrrrrrrrn!

weagle

Harsin has the backing of the Auburn fans. The same type of fans that were calling out Kirby Smart and Stetson Bennett in the middle of a national championship run are the type of idiots not backing Harsin. Every fan base (and forum) has them and social media gives them a bull horn to spew the foolishness.

Auburn is keeping Harsin because he's the coach we want, despite the fake news spread by haters and whiners. Had nothing to do with the buyout. It's never about the money at Auburn. We have plenty and can get more if we need it.

Harsin is going to win championships at Auburn.

Last edited:

bullgator

There’s going to be an uphill battle to regain the reigns and respect of that locker room. Many players may look at Harsin as wounded and try to take advantage of the situation knowing he has to try and win them over. The university can blame themselves for this current situation for the way they’ve handled this.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Harsin has the backing of the Auburn fans. The same type of fans that were calling out Kirby Smart and Stetson Bennett in the middle of a national championship run are the type of idiots not backing Harsin. Every fan base (and forum) has them and social media gives them a bull horn to spew the foolishness.

Auburn is keeping Harsin because he's the coach we want, despite the fake news spread by haters and whiners. Had nothing to do with the buyout. It's never about the money at Auburn. We have plenty and can get more if we need it.

For your sake and his I hope so (except for the championships. Y'all can win the West every now and then. :bounce:) but he's still been treated like crap.

Silver Britches

I agree with some of what you've said, weagle, and I hate it for the "good" Auburn fans, such as yourself and Throwback. But the majority of what I'm hearing (Paul Finebaum right now) and seeing online, is a fan base accusing the man of bad things with hopes of getting him fired, including cheating on his wife. That's about as screwed up as you can get. You're guilty of helping spread that rumor yourself. Although you corrected the "mistake". :bounce: I've seen nothing but disrespect of this man.

And I too think all this has seriously damaged Harsin's dedication of building a championship program at Auburn. No way he lasts there after this. Heck, this may not be over yet! He may be gone before the season even starts! :eek2:

Silver Britches

There’s going to be an uphill battle to regain the reigns and respect of that locker room. Many players may look at Harsin as wounded and try to take advantage of the situation knowing he has to try and win them over. The university can blame themselves for this current situation for the way they’ve handled this.
Yup! I agree bullgoober! I agree! :bounce:

weagle

For your sake and his I hope so (except for the championships. Y'all can win the West every now and then. :bounce:) but he's still been treated like crap.

We probably only have 1 year left in the West. Auburn and Alabama will be moved to the east in 23 or 24.

bullgator

Silver Britches

Thanks Slimy Britches, that means a lot! :cheers:
fred-sanford.gif

Silver Britches

Throwback turns Auburn down so the Barn had no choice but to keep Harsin. I guess we're all just gonna have to keep putting up with all his dang trolling around here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
We probably only have 1 year left in the West. Auburn and Alabama will be moved to the east in 23 or 24.
And you think Auburn will win a championship. They can’t beat UGA!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
He’s damaged goods. Every 18 year old recruit knows he’s one misstep or yellar man whim away from being fired.
Yep. Who's ever fault this is or was, this has set thier recruiting back substantially. As well as finding quality assistant coaches and coordinators. May as well call Auburn damaged goods for a while.
That's what folks who aren't looking thru rose colored glasses are seeing