Reports: Hugh Freeze has told Liberty that he is in conversations with Auburn

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If they can keep him from cheating he might work out.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
This just doesn't seem like a position the institution should take.

It's actually incriminating of Freeze ;)

"Auburn officials also considered Freeze an elite fit in the community, with an outgoing nature that fits the program's college-town vibe."

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
Off subject but a few of you need to remember God forgives and restores and expects you to do the same.

On subject, I’m still thinking Freeze will stay where he is once he realizes the size of the dumpster burning!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Off subject but a few of you need to remember God forgives and restores and expects you to do the same.
100% Truth, the problem is can they learn from their mistakes and never do it again??

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

''Cause you know as well as i do, If a guy likes strange gettin’ him to quit wantin’ strange Is like gettin’ a dog who likes to kill chickens to quit killin’ chickens. They don’t even know what you’re talkin’ about.'' - Ron White

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
100% Truth, the problem is can they learn from their mistakes and never do it again??

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

''Cause you know as well as i do, If a guy likes strange gettin’ him to quit wantin’ strange Is like gettin’ a dog who likes to kill chickens to quit killin’ chickens. They don’t even know what you’re talkin’ about.'' - Ron White
Agreed! And you can’t throw caution into the wind! But how many times should we forgive? You know!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
He’d be a great hire as far as a football coach. Baggage though. I believe in redemption through Jesus. I vote for Freeze and Hershel!
As far as a coach he is top notch, hopefully he learned from his mistakes, time will tell!

Auburn will be turned around with Freeze as a coach!