JUST IN: Bryan Harsin To Remain Auburn Head Coach

jbarron

BANNED
Harsin has the backing of the Auburn fans. The same type of fans that were calling out Kirby Smart and Stetson Bennett in the middle of a national championship run are the type of idiots not backing Harsin. Every fan base (and forum) has them and social media gives them a bull horn to spew the foolishness.

Auburn is keeping Harsin because he's the coach we want, despite the fake news spread by haters and whiners. Had nothing to do with the buyout. It's never about the money at Auburn. We have plenty and can get more if we need it.

Harsin is going to win championships at Auburn.

That's putting lipstick on a pig!

I get what you're saying... However, it wasn't the fans that fired the receivers coach mid-season... It wasn't the fans that fired the OC... It wasn't the fans that caused the DC to leave... It wasn't the fans that caused the new OC to leave... It wasn't the fans that caused 19 players to hit the transfer portal...

With that said, I like your positive approach... So gooooo tigers (or is it war eagles)!!!

weagle

That's putting lipstick on a pig!

I get what you're saying... However, it wasn't the fans that fired the receivers coach mid-season... It wasn't the fans that fired the OC... It wasn't the fans that caused the DC to leave... It wasn't the fans that caused the new OC to leave... It wasn't the fans that caused 19 players to hit the transfer portal...

With that said, I like your positive approach... So gooooo tigers (or is it war eagles)!!!

You are right. All of that happened because Coach Harsin has a program that doesn't fit everyone. It all needed to happen and we support the coach. Players and coaches that don't fit the program need to move along to places they feel like are a better fit and we will bring in players and coaches that fit the program. Harsin is here to win, and I have confidence he will.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep. Who's ever fault this is or was, this has set thier recruiting back substantially. As well as finding quality assistant coaches and coordinators. May as well call Auburn damaged goods for a while.
That's what folks who aren't looking thru rose colored glasses are seeing

I believe you are correct. Whoever started this shot Auburn in it's other foot. I got lots of Barner friends. I bet none of them are happy with these developments. I know I wouldn't be. Auburn is one of the SEC teams that is supposed to be in the hunt every year. They ain't and they won't be for a good while longer.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I believe you are correct. Whoever started this shot Auburn in it's other foot. I got lots of Barner friends. I bet none of them are happy with these developments. I know I wouldn't be. Auburn is one of the SEC teams that is supposed to be in the hunt every year. They ain't and they won't be for a good while longer.
Auburn was always primed for a upset!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The Alabama mafia is probably behind it

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
It’s so bad at Auburn, Auburn fans can’t even make fun of the Vols.