Ladd McConkey

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
The knock on him now is....he is a below average reciever when paired up against athletic, aggresive defenders. Comparing to Edelman AND Welker at this point is laughable.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The knock on him now is....he is a below average reciever when paired up against athletic, aggresive defenders. Comparing to Edelman AND Welker at this point is laughable.
He sure does make SEC secondaries look stupid on the regular. Last moron that thought they could bully him and that was all it would take ended up watching him get smaller cause he was leaving them behind at a good clip. I swear, y’all Dawg Derangement Syndrome makes my day.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

The reason I know how RONG! you are and you are way RONG! is because I just finished binge watching the SECCG, the tOSU playoff game and the Natty with a clear eye for analysis purposes. McConkey's performance in all 3 games was fundamental to the Dawgs wins and he made standout catches.

Congratulations on your brand new assistant coaching job at FSU. Now go watch some UGA game films so you can find out about winning. ::ke: :bounce:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The reason I know how RONG! you are and you are way RONG! is because I just finished binge watching the SECCG, the tOSU playoff game and the Natty with a clear eye for analysis purposes. McConkey's performance in all 3 games was fundamental to the Dawgs wins and he made standout catches.

Congratulations on your brand new assistant coaching job at FSU. Now go watch some UGA game films so you can find out about winning. ::ke: :bounce:
:rofl: :rofl:Lee since you have more time on your hands than you’d like right now head over to the Youtubes and watch a channel called Top Billin. The guy that runs it is a former college football player who used to work for Rivals and gets paid to break down and analyze film. Another good one is Film Don’t Lie. Brooks Austin’s channel is good for the same thing. You know what all these guys who have forgotten more football than any of the oh wise ones pontificating have in common, they say McConkey is a monster and that anybody who thinks he’s just a cute, try hard, feel good story is a moron.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
:rofl: :rofl:Lee since you have more time on your hands than you’d like right now head over to the Youtubes and watch a channel called Top Billin. The guy that runs it is a former college football player who used to work for Rivals and gets paid to break down and analyze film. Another good one is Film Don’t Lie. Brooks Austin’s channel is good for the same thing. You know what all these guys who have forgotten more football than any of the oh wise ones pontificating have in common, they say McConkey is a monster and that anybody who thinks he’s just a cute, try hard, feel good story is a moron.

Haters gonna hate Brad. McConkey doesn't get the press or the interviews. What he does do is fake the jocks off the opposing team's secondary, run his routes, get open and catch passes for big gains and TD's. Then there's the special plays like the screen passes and the end arounds.

The Dawgs have so many weapons on offense right now it's easy to lose one or two of them in the fray. You're watching Bowers and the Big 0 and McConkey all of a sudden catches a 30 yarder. You watch McConkey and Edwards busts a move for 20 yards. Quit paying attention to Blaylock and boom, Touchdown!

Smart has recruited the talent. Monken has coached them up. An thas all there ares hoss. :wink: :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Stabler to Bilitnikoff are my favorites

Me too and they said the same things about Stabler that they are saying about Bennett. Too short, no arm, yada yada yada. Bilitnikoff would get open and Stabler would feed him the rock. The defense knew it was coming and they couldn't stop it. Those two guys were magic.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Haters gonna hate Brad. McConkey doesn't get the press or the interviews. What he does do is fake the jocks off the opposing team's secondary, run his routes, get open and catch passes for big gains and TD's. Then there's the special plays like the screen passes and the end arounds.

The Dawgs have so many weapons on offense right now it's easy to lose one or two of them in the fray. You're watching Bowers and the Big 0 and McConkey all of a sudden catches a 30 yarder. You watch McConkey and Edwards busts a move for 20 yards. Quit paying attention to Blaylock and boom, Touchdown!

Smart has recruited the talent. Monken has coached them up. An thas all there ares hoss. :wink: :rockon:
Yep. Film Dont Lie broke down a play where McConkey made the guy defending him look like a straight up uncoordinated dufus with a little move he made just before the ball was getting to him. They said he does stuff like that all the time and it’s against SEC cornerbacks.

But these are the same people hollering the Stetson Bennett just got lucky and went fifteen and zero. They also think Kirby is only a good recruiter.

When the facts do t fit your narrative just ignore the facts and talk louder I reckon. :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep. Film Dont Lie broke down a play where McConkey made the guy defending him look like a straight up uncoordinated dufus with a little move he made just before the ball was getting to him. They said he does stuff like that all the time and it’s against SEC cornerbacks.

But these are the same people hollering the Stetson Bennett just got lucky and went fifteen and zero. They also think Kirby is only a good recruiter.

When the facts do t fit your narrative just ignore the facts and talk louder I reckon. :bounce:

"1980". Don't hear much of that anymore. :bounce:

greendawg

Don't give Top Billin your time or energy. I gave him a scouting report on Ladd because I got to watch him a lot in HS and the talent was just there. That Top Billin moron was talking about how Ladd only looked good against weak opponents and would not be any good playing in Gwinnett County against top players. I showed him scouting videos of him making college prospect DB's look silly at camps and he still talked Ladd down, saying the DB's that went against him were not really college prospects. Then when Ladd started balling out he acted like he knew it all along, as the 'expert'. He is a race baiting hack, who loves to make numerous videos with the description of 'x player gave this other guy some prison loving', or hit him with the 'stool softener', and he plays the same clips over and laughing at his own jokes. If you dare make a point that he doesn't agree with, he won't try and make an argument with facts about how you may be wrong, he just mocks you. Brooks Austin is good, so is the guy on On3 Youtube channel.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Don't give Top Billin your time or energy. I gave him a scouting report on Ladd because I got to watch him a lot in HS and the talent was just there. That Top Billin moron was talking about how Ladd only looked good against weak opponents and would not be any good playing in Gwinnett County against top players. I showed him scouting videos of him making college prospect DB's look silly at camps and he still talked Ladd down, saying the DB's that went against him were not really college prospects. Then when Ladd started balling out he acted like he knew it all along, as the 'expert'. He is a race baiting hack, who loves to make numerous videos with the description of 'x player gave this other guy some prison loving', or hit him with the 'stool softener', and he plays the same clips over and laughing at his own jokes. If you dare make a point that he doesn't agree with, he won't try and make an argument with facts about how you may be wrong, he just mocks you. Brooks Austin is good, so is the guy on On3 Youtube channel.
I like Top Billin and he has seen the light on Ladd big time but everybody likes what they like.

greendawg

I like Top Billin and he has seen the light on Ladd big time but everybody likes what they like.

I has said something about Stetson Bennett not making good decisions and regressing at times like Fromm did and he was claiming that I saying he was Fromm. He will cuss you out for no reason when you are disagreeing with his viewpoint. I do not tolerate anyone talking to me that way. The next video he posts, just make a small point disagreeing with him and stick with it after he responds and see what happens.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I has said something about Stetson Bennett not making good decisions and regressing at times like Fromm did and he was claiming that I saying he was Fromm. He will cuss you out for no reason when you are disagreeing with his viewpoint. I do not tolerate anyone talking to me that way. The next video he posts, just make a small point disagreeing with him and stick with it after he responds and see what happens.
Hey brother, you feel how you feel, to me he’s just some dude on a YouTube channel. I don’t need him to be my buddy.