2023 official Turkey Challenge Smack Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
You would do very well in the finance business!!! Loan them the $ to buy the shells. Then sell them the shells. Then collect the $ borrowed in monthly installments with a "Minimal" interest rate!!
He has to have turkeys first

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Well you lost me there
No I think I understand what he's sayin and I think I see now how the finance business works it think.
So like....
@kmckinnie sells @Beagler282 the turkey huntin land for a crazy low cash offer. That way kmack doesn't have to list it and have to deal with tire kickers and he doesn't have to bush hog or find turkey tracks ...
Then beagler leases the turkey rights to me for 5 thousand dollars a month for 2 months.
In which I claim I beleive that to be too high.
So beagler counter offers with an offer of 1000 dollars a month for the year. But he looks around then whispers this deal is only for me cause he thinks I'm a good guy.
At that point I would be one to say yes, that sounds like a good deal and I appreciate yer workin hard for me.
There will be turkey shells available at camp for an inflated price, after all it is a "conveinience fee".
Un be knowenst until the time comes there was a line in the fine print regarding "trophy fees". So after I finally kill a tom I find out about the 500 dollar trophy fee. But I'm so happy to have a pic with a dead bird that I soak the 500 fee up well because of the joyous moment.,, after all, whats another 500 dollars after I done spent 150 dollars on 3 "convienient" remington nitro's.
But when my 1st guest @antharper comes to hunt with me and shoots a fat jake... un be knowenst in the fine print was a "guest" fee of 500 dollars. Ammo is same price though, ant is 100 in on 2 remington nitro's. We think that's kinda steep considering after the photo opp we'll be paying the "trophy" fee..... but un be knowenst it is actually a 1500 dollar jake "penalty" fee! Ant said he could only afford to hunt with me on my new turkey lease this one time. It's a good thing beagler showed up to check on us when he did because ant was accidentally about to get away without payin the turkey carcass "disposal" fee. Before ant could leave beagler asked him where he was going with that nitro shell? Property shells must remain on property and be used on property. Ant was welcome to take it home for an extra "liability" fee of 45 dollars. Ant said never mind just keep it. Beagler would send ant the 50 dollar "restocking" fee later in the mail.
Kmac came back to his old property to have a shot of bourbon and asked how I was doing on the property? But beagler charged him a "tresspassing" fee. We had a shot of wild turkey at camp for another "convienience" fee.
@WOODIE13 came down to hunt with me. But then beagler came and charged woodie a "black powder" fee, a "non resident guest" fee, a bearded hen "penalty" fee, a bourbon "restocking" fee and a tire track off the road "erosion control" fee.
After turkey season is over, I'll learn I'm not allowed on the property again until noon the opening day of next turkey season if I rejoin 1 month in advance.

Is that how financing works?
GOTTA READ THE FINE PRINT!

!!!! EDIT FOR BEARDED HENS NOT LEGAL TO SHOOT IN GEORGIA!!!!
THIS FICTIONAL STORY IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY.
WOODIE IS FROM ANOTHER STATE WHERE LEGALITY OF A TURKEY YOU CAN HARVEST IS WORDED DIFFERENTLY

Last edited:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
No I think I understand what he's sayin and I think I see now how the finance business works it think.
So like....
@kmckinnie sells @Beagler282 the turkey huntin land for a crazy low cash offer. That way kmack doesn't have to list it and have to deal with tire kickers and he doesn't have to bush hog or find turkey tracks ...
Then beagler leases the turkey rights to me for 5 thousand dollars a month for 2 months.
So beagler counter offers with an offer of 1000 dollars a month for the year. But he looks around then whispers this deal is only for me cause he thinks I'm a good guy.
At that point I would be one to say yes, that sounds like a good deal and I appreciate yer workin hard for me.
There will be turkey shells available at camp for an inflated price, after all it is a "conveinience fee".
Un be knowenst until the time comes there was a line in the fine print regarding "trophy fees". So after I finally kill a tom I find out about the 500 dollar trophy fee. But I'm so happy to have a pic with a dead bird that I soak the 500 fee up well because of the joyous moment.,, after all, whats another 500 dollars after I done spent 150 dollars on 3 "convienient" remington nitro's.
But when my 1st guest @antharper comes to hunt with me and shoots a fat jake... un be knowenst in the fine print was a "guest" fee of 500 dollars. Ammo is same price though, ant is 100 in on 2 remington nitro's. We think that's kinda steep considering after the photo opp we'll be paying the "trophy" fee..... but un be knowenst it is actuall a 1500 dollar jake "penalty" fee! Ant said he could only afford to hunt with me on my new turkey lease this one time. It's a good thing beagler showed up to check on us when he did because ant was accidentally about to get away without payin the turkey carcass "disposal" fee. Before ant could leave beagler asked him where he was going with that nitro shell? Property shells must remain on property and be used on property. Ant was welcome to take it home for an extra "liability" fee of 45 dollars. Ant said never mind just keep it. Beagler would send ant the 50 dollar "restocking" fee later in the mail.
Kmac came back to his old property to have a shot of bourbon and asked how I was doing on the property? But beagler charged him a "tresspassing" fee. We had a shot of wild turkey at camp for another "convienience" fee.
@WOODIE13 came down and shot a nice bearded hen with me. But then beagler came and charged woodie a "black powder" fee, a "non resident guest" fee, a bearded hen "penalty" fee, a bourbon "restocking" fee and a tire track off the road "erosion control" fee.
After turkey season is over, I'll learn I'm not allowed on the property again until noon the opening day of next turkey season if I rejoin 1 month in advance.

You drinking Bourbon or Scotch?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Bofe

sea trout

Got your money’s worth out of those boots huh? :ROFLMAO:
Been usin the same ones for years!!!!!!!
they still looked fresh, I threw em away last month but thought that was worthy of a picture!
2 new pair goin into this season!!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
So like....
But when my 1st guest @antharper comes to hunt with me and shoots a fat jake... un be knowenst in the fine print was a "guest" fee of 500 dollars. Ammo is same price though, ant is 100 in on 2 remington nitro's. We think that's kinda steep considering after the photo opp we'll be paying the "trophy" fee..... but un be knowenst it is actually a 1500 dollar jake "penalty" fee! Ant said he could only afford to hunt with me on my new turkey lease this one time. It's a good thing beagler showed up to check on us when he did because ant was accidentally about to get away without payin the turkey carcass "disposal" fee. Before ant could leave beagler asked him where he was going with that nitro shell? Property shells must remain on property and be used on property. Ant was welcome to take it home for an extra "liability" fee of 45 dollars. Ant said never mind just keep it. Beagler would send ant the 50 dollar "restocking" fee later in the mail.
@WOODIE13 came down to hunt with me. But then beagler came and charged woodie a "black powder" fee, a "non resident guest" fee, a bearded hen "penalty" fee, a bourbon "restocking" fee and a tire track off the road "erosion control" fee.

WOODIE IS FROM ANOTHER STATE WHERE LEGALITY OF A TURKEY YOU CAN HARVEST IS WORDED DIFFERENTLY
facepalm:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
So like....

Man do you have some learning to do ! See me and Beagler went to this property you speak of a few years ago pretending like we were rabbit hunting . Actually we were just figuring out the lay of the land . PM sent

sea trout

Man what a beautiful dawn in North East Ga!
Don't hear no turkey gobbles from the garage but air feels right for it.

sea trout

Still aint heard no gobbler yet

sea trout

Have u tried going to the turkey woods ?

What are these woods you speak of?

WHO HAS TURKEY WOODS!!!!?????
I WANT TURKEY WOODS!!!

No wonder y'all are so hard ta beat every year.... I didn't know y'all had "TURKEY" woods!!!

sea trout

Then may the drawing be eveer in my favor!!!
Ah ha ha ha
Maybe if I'd go to the club I might hear one.
But some other friends claim to have killed the last bird in Wilkes co last spring

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I haven't heard any but I sure have some nice pictures of some big birds that have been sent to me. I know 1 lucky person who's covered up in them. Might give her a call if Anthony hasn't already and see if I can get a seat in that prime turkey spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.