**Official** RedHills v Slayer Orange Bowl bet

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
@Browning Slayer
CHALLENGED AND ACCEPTED! GET GON BET
Loser leaves town for 1 yr. Orange Bowl to Orange Bowl timeframe. 2023-2024
Admin will Officially "Ban" user with "Lost-Left town"

****IF THIS THREAD BECOMES MOLESTED WITH POSTS FROM OTHER USERS//GROUNDS FOR BET VIOLATION****

IT WILL BE RESURRECTED AFTER 2023 ORANGE BOWL FOR ACTION

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Uhhhh... just so you know. The mods can't do what you are asking.. just saying. If you knew anything, you would already know that.

You aren't the 1st one to try this. ;)

So.... how I am going to be able to hold you to this bet.

Browning Slayer

And no. If folks trash this thread, it is not grounds for "Violation". Be a man and make the bet without crap out excuses.

Browning Slayer

buckpasser

@Browning Slayer

I think he’ll honor his word, but it would be rough to take a year off if you lose. You might have a stroke or seizure if you had to hold it in that long. Be careful. Noles might get y’all.

Browning Slayer

The Mods can ban users. You lose, you request it. I Lose, I request it.
You are probably one of those guys that screams "I need $15 an hour for my job"...

That means, they will need to keep a calendar on your bet. Never gonna happen! They can't enforce ANY bet on here. It's actually about you just being a MAN. Of your word. One you have hid from until tonight.

buckpasser

I’d be scared to make this bet too. If it this one had been in the playoffs, UGA does win it. Not sure now. Smart move to bow out Slayer.

Browning Slayer

@Browning Slayer

I think he’ll honor his word, but it would be rough to take a year off if you lose. You might have a stroke or seizure if you had to hold it in that long. Be careful. Noles might get y’all.
I got respect for you. But if you think I wouldn't keep my word on here. There is no respect. One thing I have is "history" and my word with SOOOOO many bets. What do you and Redhills have?

buckpasser

I got respect for you. But if you think I wouldn't keep my word on here. There is no respect. One thing I have is "history" and my word with SOOOOO many bets. What do you and Redhills have?

To clarify. I KNOW you’re good for it. I just wouldn’t do it if I were you.

buckpasser

Do it, meaning I wouldn’t take the bet.

Browning Slayer

Why you so scared? Be a real man...
and shut up for once!
Of course I am. Be a man? :rofl: :rofl:

As far as "Shut up"... You would be the 1st to shut me up. And you would be just another notch in my belt. Of course I'm in.

But who holds YOU to this bet?

buckpasser

Of course I am. Be a man? :rofl: :rofl:

As far as "Shut up"... You would be the 1st to shut me up. And you would be just another notch in my belt. Of course I'm in.

But who holds YOU to this bet?

If he doesn’t do what he says he will be ostracized here forever IMO.