Meriwether Buck Down!

Big7

The Oracle
That's a Big- Un !!

Put "Ole' Knotty Head" on the placard.
:cheers: :LOL:

JROESEL

Man oh man, what a beautiful deer, this Mcmichael streak is ridiculous, but amazing, hard work pays off, yall put a lot of time and money into this sport, and it definitely shows for the family, so I’m expecting a picture of junior Saturday night with another monster ;)
One day y’all are going to have to hang all the heads that came from Ga, and people will not believe what y’all have done, congrats again bud

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Heck of a buck! Congrats to you.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Y’all definitely got something special going on over there! What a Hoss of a buck! Congrats to ya both :cheers:

DSGB

Gnarly bases on that joker. Congrats on a great buck!

oppthepop

Dad and I have a long history with this buck, passing him as a 4 year-old and even picked up his shed from last year. With dad's success last weekend on his big 11, all of our focus turned to this buck. What a blessing that our plan came together! I'm very thankful for this deer and the time we spent together working on the farm to make it happen!

Good luck to everyone this year!

View attachment 1256513View attachment 1256514View attachment 1256515View attachment 1256517
He's awesome son! So very proud of you and it shows that the hard work is paying off!!!!!