Yellowstone fans

K80Shooter

You get access to whole lot of stuff with Paramount Plus for $10 a month.
I just got in for 49.99 for the 1st year, some type of special that they are running. Promo code WINTER50

SarahFair

so can someone explain to me what a "mid season finale " is ? they keep saying tonight's episode is one ! :huh:
They are going to take a break for a few months, probably to let 1923 run, then continue it.

From what I read the other day they haven't even started filming the end of this season of Yellowstone.
Sounds like a mess.

This season has been a snooze fest for me.
Jamie's (and Beth's to an extent) character has turned into the most eye rolling cliché.
I hope they come back better.

We watched the 1st episode of 1923, and it wasn't terrible, but I mostly watch historical dramas.

K80Shooter

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Heard it's going to be canceled

Toliver

Heard it's going to be canceled
Last half of the final season. Yes that's the end. I heard it's because Kevin Costner and the writer/creator were at odds but I don't know if that's true. Isn't there a new series about the 7777 ranch coming soon?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Last half of the final season. Yes that's the end. I heard it's because Kevin Costner and the writer/creator were at odds but I don't know if that's true. Isn't there a new series about the 7777 ranch coming soon?
Not sure

bighonkinjeep

$1.2 million a episode wasn’t enough to get Kevin to come to work!
Well if I had more $ than 10 generations could spend invested and working for me.
And there was something that I didn't feel like doing because I hit a rough patch.
Then I wouldn't either.

transfixer

supposedly the issue was Taylor Sheridan was supposed to have the script for the remainder of the season ready by a certain time, but because Sheridan is working on about 4 or 5 projects at the same time, he hadn't finished the scripts for the remaining episodes, if he had it all the episodes would have been shot on schedule, Costner had already committed to starting his next project on a certain date, Sheridan not having the scripts ready caused Yellowstone production to continue into the time Costner was supposed to start his next project, so it appears the fault lies with Sheridan?

Costner's reputation is long standing, he's not known for causing issues with productions, Sheridan is extremely talented, but he appears to have taken on too many projects at the same time, seems he has a problem turning down $$ , and getting scripts done on time