Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good morning from the wet foothills.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of you hard working Drivelers. I am hoping that all of you will have a safe and prosperous day.

Thankfully, I have already completed washing and drying 4 big loads of clothes this morning and now, I am taking the day off and doing as little as possible. :cheers:

ps: I surely don't need or want ANY rain during the next few days. Please send it back westward as my country property is already too wet to get about very easily. :banginghe

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of you hard working Drivelers. I am hoping that all of you will have a safe and prosperous day.

Thankfully, I have already completed washing and drying 4 big loads of clothes this morning and now, I am taking the day off and doing as little as possible. :cheers:

ps: I surely don't need or want ANY rain during the next few days. Please send it back westward as my country property is already too wet to get about very easily. :banginghe
Morning EE

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
And a fine good morning from SWGa to all the ladies and gentlemen of the 5th Sataday drivelers.
58 and headed to high 60,s.Not to conductive for deer movement.Think I,ll go fishing if it's not raining in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.