#395 Drivelers have what they need

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
And a fine good morning from SWGa to all the ladies and gentlemen of the 5th Sataday drivelers.
58 and headed to high 60,s.Not to conductive for deer movement.Think I,ll go fishing if it's not raining in an hour or so.
morning craka

I am surprised at how heavy the 60V Greenworks chainsaw is.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of you hard working Drivelers. I am hoping that all of you will have a safe and prosperous day.

Thankfully, I have already completed washing and drying 4 big loads of clothes this morning and now, I am taking the day off and doing as little as possible. :cheers:

ps: I surely don't need or want ANY rain during the next few days. Please send it back westward as my country property is already too wet to get about very easily. :banginghe
morning EE,

I understand wet. My garden is too muddy to till and thus no cover crop has been planted.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Just to put that wood shed in perspective that I built, it’s supposed to hold a core of wood. It’s 4’ wide, 4’ high and 8’ long.
I was surprised as I expected that tree would have filled the rack up more. Did you give some to your son and helper for helping?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
:biggrin2:Mernin! It's *that* day........... FriYAY, yes, but also Haiti day, last day of sign ups, I can't wait to hear all the excuses!!facepalm:
:cheers: How ya'll are?
morning busy lady,

It was raining will be the excuse at the top of the list.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Morning Milkman,

After yesterday's many doc visits how are you doing today?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good late morning all !!!

Wet rock in Monroe. Between showers at the moment. More coming per the radar.

Humberto and crew just left so leaves, etc are cleaned up.

Hopefully heading to Lake country sometime in next few days.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good morning from the wet foothills.

Mornin Bob.

Probably some napping in on the agenda.

Good Morning and Happy Friday to all of you hard working Drivelers. I am hoping that all of you will have a safe and prosperous day.

Thankfully, I have already completed washing and drying 4 big loads of clothes this morning and now, I am taking the day off and doing as little as possible. :cheers:

ps: I surely don't need or want ANY rain during the next few days. Please send it back westward as my country property is already too wet to get about very easily. :banginghe

Mornin EE, don't bang that head to much.:p

And a fine good morning from SWGa to all the ladies and gentlemen of the 5th Sataday drivelers.
58 and headed to high 60,s.Not to conductive for deer movement.Think I,ll go fishing if it's not raining in an hour or so.

They gotta move, they gotta eat, they gotta chase, Mornin Cracka.

:biggrin2:Mernin! It's *that* day........... FriYAY, yes, but also Haiti day, last day of sign ups, I can't wait to hear all the excuses!!facepalm:
:cheers: How ya'll are?

Mornin Darlin, what the heck is Haiti day?:unsure:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
The hot place, yesterday was busy, school will be getting out early today for the football team to travel over to Blackshear (I think) for the game............... in other words, it's gonna be hopping today!

Ahhh I gotcha.... Did you type Haiti or did spell check?

Status
Not open for further replies.