12/10 pm

sprewett

Who's gett'n after it this evening?
Just go home from church ate and changed clothes
gonna head up the road to some public on top of a ridge with candy still on the ground and a bunch of briars I noticed had been getting chewed on pretty heavy. Got a nice rub line in there. So gonna sit in the lone Wolf with my 30-06 in hand.

Dupree

I’m settled. I’m at the same access point where I shot the buck last Friday. There was a beat down deer trail about 400 yards from the truck that I saw that day, but there was boot tracks and flagging tape coming onto this ridge. I had plans of going somewhere else, but before I left the house something told me to come here. It’s pine/ oak mixed stand that was select cut. It’s windy and sprinkling with the temps dropping.

B. White

I’m glad I didn’t bring the climber. No breeze hardly when I walked in. Started raining enough to get my pants wet at the knees and slowed down. Got 5:30 dark and then winds of biblical proportions started. The sky is lightening, so I guess it the front blowing through. Have heard several scattered shots over the last hour.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve been trying to post since 2:30 . Done seen several, heard grunting a few minutes ago but it may of been one of the baby bucks I already saw. The road was covered in tracks on my way in . Daughter is in a ground blind . She seen 2 as soon as I left her . Good luck , we all deserve a big one out in this mess

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Pouring here, stayed in. Temps dropping all day, supposed to start snowing anytime now until 1 PM tomorrow. Got my ML ready and bought an additional tag.Screenshot_20231210_170740_Weather.jpg

Toliver

So I was successful in making it 4 for 4 on the Paulding Forest gun hunt. I'm consistent if nothing else. I went in tonight about 4:15 when the rain slowed to a tolerable level. I decided to just walk and look since I had the place to myself. Rain stopped completely at 5:15. I walked around the perimeter until I came out to the power line. I stood there and watched until dark.
No deer and no cameras seen. I did find what looked like a plastic artificial vine that someone hung up in a tree. Not sure what that was about.