12/10 pm

B. White

Hate to be a wimp but it just got where it wasn't fun sitting there in that craziness anymore and I got a ton of meat so I'm out. Saw two squirrels. @antharper @Dupree @B. White and anyone else keepin on. Y'all wear em out! I got some fried chicken on my mind.

I never saw anything other than the ones going in. I'm surprised it didn't feel worse than it did with 15 deg temp drop and high wind. I would have stayed home, but there were a couple of scrapes that have been hit the past two days. Also a lot of pines broke off knee high. Usually when I see them broke off instead of rubbed this time of the year there is a decent one nearby.

B. White

So I was successful in making it 4 for 4 on the Paulding Forest gun hunt. I'm consistent if nothing else. I went in tonight about 4:15 when the rain slowed to a tolerable level. I decided to just walk and look since I had the place to myself. Rain stopped completely at 5:15. I walked around the perimeter until I came out to the power line. I stood there and watched until dark.
No deer and no cameras seen. I did find what looked like a plastic artificial vine that someone hung up in a tree. Not sure what that was about.

Trip wire for the antique camera you didn't see.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I had one of the best hunts you can have without pulling the trigger. You know I had my daughter in the best spot , and it was a constant supply of texts . Little buck , 4 more deer , another small buck , 2 little ones and then Big Buck Daddy !!! I’m all jacked up waiting on a shot . I had seen a few and one little basket 8 and then about 5:40 I said I know that was a grunt . Took my hood off and got to watch and listen to one of the best buck chases I’ve ever witnessed . 2 shooter bucks with one being quite bigger . Both grunting and roaring all over a hillside of young pines . Never could get a decent shot between running deer everywhere and trying to make sure I shot the biggest one . Can’t wait to get back .
My daughter said her big buck popped out in the road and one of the biggest does ran and he never slowed down .

Blackston

I had one of the best hunts you can have without pulling the trigger. You know I had my daughter in the best spot , and it was a constant supply of texts . Little buck , 4 more deer , another small buck , 2 little ones and then Big Buck Daddy !!! I’m all jacked up waiting on a shot . I had seen a few and one little basket 8 and then about 5:40 I said I know that was a grunt . Took my hood off and got to watch and listen to one of the best buck chases I’ve ever witnessed . 2 shooter bucks with one being quite bigger . Both grunting and roaring all over a hillside of young pines . Never could get a decent shot between running deer everywhere and trying to make sure I shot the biggest one . Can’t wait to get back .
My daughter said her big buck popped out in the road and one of the biggest does ran and he never slowed down .
That’s awesome!!!! how olds your well trained deer assassin now ? I hope Wyatt still wants it years down the road!!!

Blackston

She’s 20 , can you believe that ! Seems like yesterday I was sharing pictures of her with her success at Wyatt’s age .
Wow it flies …. Mine are 17 goin on 30