Summertime project

Hillbilly stalker

Got me a little 10 week old feist pup to fool with this summer. He should be ready for some action about the time the leaves fall after I sprinkle a little hillbilly dust on him :cool:. I believe I’ll call him Ol Charlie.IMG_1955.jpegIMG_1948.jpegIMG_1954.jpegIMG_1949.jpeg

Dr. Strangelove

I don't typically golf in Crocs but I do end up in the woods most of the time. Good looking pup, too!

Hillbilly stalker

I don't typically golf in Crocs but I do end up in the woods most of the time. Good looking pup, too!
:ROFLMAO: That’s the only golf club I’ve ever owned and it was given to me without a head on it. It’s now an official spider web slashing, snake wrangling walking stick. Flips “wanna be “ artifacts pretty good too.(y). Good for getting a pups attention where you want it also.

Longhunter89

Good lookin' dog!

Me and you are in the same boat. My fiest pup "lady" is a little older than yours pup she is about 6 months old and already a certified chipmunk killer. Can't wait till this fall to start turning her loose on some public!
The last few weeks a switch has flipped with her and all she wants to do is hunt for vermin around the house. Been dragging up chipmunks left and right plus a rabbit.

1000003604.jpg1000003839.jpg

Last edited:

catchdogs

Good lookin' dog!

Me and you are in the same boat. My fiest pup "lady" is a little older than yours pup she is about 6 months old and already a certified chipmunk killer. Can't wait till this fall to start turning her loose on some public!
The last few weeks a switch has flipped with her and all she wants to do is hunt for vermin around the house. Been dragging up chipmunks left and right plus a rabbit.

View attachment 1306503View attachment 1306504
That’s a sharp pup where did she come from

Longhunter89

That’s a sharp pup where did she come from
Supposedly river run bred on the female side. A buddy of mine bought a finished female squirrel dog of the river run line. Lo' and behold 4 months later she dropped a litter of puppies. Come to find she accidentally got bred before he bought her. Guy he bought her from had two male feist dogs-one out of atomic and one river run line.
Nobody's knows which male dog is the sire...

Because of all that, he practically gave the pups away for the cost of shots and feed.

I figgure she is worth the $30 dollars I paid for her....

krizia829

So dang cute!! :love: Reminds me of my little rat terrier I had years ago. She would've been a small game champion. Miss that little rascal! :cry: