Let's see your trad kill photo's please.

Final-Point.jpg

"FINALPoint"

This is the pair of rams that my good buddy, SGT Russ Claggett and I doubled on (within 45 minutes of each other) on his last hunt before heading back to the Sand... for his 3rd tour.

BTW, this ram was his...

* First traditional kill
* First bow kill... of ANY kind

...he's one of the premier snipers for the Army.

Pair-2.jpg

"Double~Memories"

Law'd, don't get me started on BOWFISHIN'!

Carpola.jpg

"Carpola"

LastLeap.jpg

"LastLeap"

LashinOut.jpg

"Lashin' Out!"

reviveourhomes

Amazing pics as always Chip!

Those are some dandy Rams by the way!!

Last edited:
Evenin' All... and thanks for the welcome!

Robert, that widow does a BEAUTIFUL job flingin' fish arrows!:biggrin3:

I can honestly say that the IMPALA Hybrid is my favorite sweetstyk... period.

Sackett

reviveourhomes

Ahhh, the Impala Hybrid....that has been my "Dream" bow for quite some time but alas I am too poor to own one! LOL

Ive never seen one in person or even shot one so I dont even know if I would like them but man do they look nice! Surely you dont use it to bow fish with though Chip?????

As a matter of fact, Arvid just sent me a special, in-threaded limb bolt... just so's I can.:banana::banana:

I'll let you know how it works in a couple of weeks (I bowfish until the ice is too thick to shoot through... really.).

Sackett

reviveourhomes

LOL!!!!!

Man you are a Bowfishing fanatic!! LOL

I have only been once and it was a blast I just dont have anybody to go with. The buddy that I went with moved back to Pike Co. Illinois (Something about him missing the hunting season there...hmm go figure) and he was the only person I knew that went.

It ain't THAT far to the Delta... and you know you have a place to stay, and an invitation. As I said, I stay at it nearly all year. But the richest Smile-Time is in July-September.

Mark it on your calendar. You never know what the Lord might allow.

Sackett

reviveourhomes

How far are you from the little red? My pastor has a cabin and 60 acres up there somewhere.

I almost came up two weeks ago. My church has a yearly mens fishing trip and everyone stays at the cabin for about 4-5 days but I had to work so I couldnt go.

I would love to take you up on that offer, we will see what happens next year!

We're on the L'Anguile and St. Francis rivers, 'bout 55 miles West of Memphis.

reviveourhomes

Ill have to ask him where the cabin is exactley. I know he has told me cause we have been planning a hunting trip up there for about 3 years until we actually looked at what out of state liscence cost and decided against it. He says he see's tons of deer on his property everytime they are up there fishing.

BGBH

Sept 7, 2007....got it on video....taped it myself...

IMG_0527.jpg

BGBH

couple of big black chickens....

HEADSHOT5.jpg

WIDDERTURK06.jpg