Snow Goose Hunting

kscoggins

We have a group hunt in AR this weekend hunting snow geese. There is 2 or 3 spots that have opened up. I you want to go send me a PM. $300 covers 2.5 days hunting and lodging for the weekend. Leaving Thurs AM, hunting fri, sat and sunday a.m. Come home sunday. Here is some pics from the guys that hunted this weekend. 6 Hunters

file-4.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-1.jpg

file.jpg

Last edited:

fi8shmasty

I am not getting any pictures. Would you PM me and tell me more about it? Im going to talk to my Buddy and if he wants to go I am in.

Thanks, Rick

fi8shmasty

Chase 870 wher are you on this one?? This should be right up your alley,.. And YES I am going already paid my money to bryce. See you there. Let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alphachief

You boys have a great time...sorry I have to miss out this year. Sounds like Bryce has some hot spots for you to hit while your out there. He said they quite counting afer 325 last weekend!

bonaireboy

wacked and stacked

Im one of the guys that killed that heep of bird this weekend. We hunted decoys on Friday (50) and jump shot on Saturday. We got 3 bands also, 1 Snow and 2 Ross....had a great weekend. Weekend total was 300+...Byrce put us on them :)

Last edited:

kscoggins

I can't wait, Ron,I hate it you and Jay can't make and we will definitely miss cricket also.

By the way Bonaire Boy congrats on the slaying. Shawn?

kscoggins

ha ha, he said he's going, hows he getting there?

What you think about the cow video? You want to make some to take out there?

bonaireboy

Yes, it Shawn...truck is just as muddy this year...well its 10 times worse :)

Latest posts