Here we go!

misterpink

Heading out to camp this morning. Good luck to everyone. Be safe. Tell those hunting buddies how much you love them while you've got the the chance. Talk to your god or your dog or whoever your guy is that helps life makes sense to you. And don't forget to thank Mr. Buck after the deed is done for keeping this cycle of life going for us.

TimBray

Best of luck to all. I can't go as I just had elbow surgery but my heart is there. I hope everybody gets a big'un. (y)

PappyHoel

Good luck everyone this is the first opening day I have missed in many many years. Hunt club sold no where to hunt unless I want to hunt public.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
No hunting for me this weekend...wife's friend planned a wedding on opening Saturday! Doh!

Ya'll all be safe out there. Use your harnesses if you're up a tree. Good luck to all.

Last edited:

gtmcwhorter

I’ll be chasing geese tomorrow but y’all boys get after Em’ and be safe

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
No hunting for me this weekend...wife's friend planned a wedding on opening Saturday! Doh!

Ya'll all be safe out there. Use your harnesses if your up a tree. Good luck to all.

One of my best friends is getting married Saturday night. When I see him at the wedding I’m going to let him know he’s used up all of his points.

alwayslookin

Heading out to camp this morning. Good luck to everyone. Be safe. Tell those hunting buddies how much you love them while you've got the the chance. Talk to your god or your dog or whoever your guy is that helps life makes sense to you. And don't forget to thank Mr. Buck after the deed is done for keeping this cycle of life going for us.

Well said.
:cheers:

Huntinfool

Heading out with the camper, my 9yo son and two rifles in tow. Meeting up with my brother in law and his son for a weekend of hunting, fishing and general memory making around a campfire. Can't beat it. Y'all be safe out there.

theoldguy

Took the entire week off just to hunt. Haven't done that in years. Good luck to everyone headed to the woods. Remember, be safe out there and give GOD a quick nod thanking him for the opportunity.

TimBray

Got married opening weekend in 1980. Son was due opening weekend 1981. Sons first birthday 1982. o_O

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Got married opening weekend in 1980. Son was due opening weekend 1981. Sons first birthday 1982. o_O

You are a man that lets no grass grow under his feet!