Bama Player Punches and Knees Mizzou Player

00Beau

Meanwhile Dawgs keep selling out Sanford stadium and Bama can't even get their students to show up to the games........with FREE tickets.
Dwags haven`t lost that second game Yet!! They will bail then! Bama needs to lose to get people there versus win I guess! And it will happen, can`t win them all! Roll Tide

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
For the first time, Butch Jones will be on the winning side of the rivalry. He still looks out of place on the Bama sidelines as Sabans butler.
I read about that the other day. He isn't allowed to coach. I think he is getting $35,000 a year just for his advice. :crazy: I guess he is there to help Saban build life champions. :bounce:
And lets see, Ga. loses two games , you see the car tags removed, window flags gone , and Fire the coach or the refs cheated, refs paid off. No Loyalty There! I live in Ga and Dwag fans jump ship the fastest! You can`t deny that one or maybe you can spin it like the Democrats do. Not sure .I was Born a Bama fan will Die a Bama Fan , can`t speak for any others I don`t personally know but you can group us all together if it makes you feel better.Free rent in yalls heads! Roll Tide
Um, Dawg fans travel better than anyone in college football. That speaks volumes. Haven't you been paying attention?
Roll Tide! Gun Season Tomorrow, See you guys in a few months. Maybe Ga. And Bama can hang on and give Ga. a rematch in Atlanta this year!
I'll take that or an LSU rematch, but prefer to get a rematch with LSU. I know we're a heck of a lot better than the way we played them that day. Heck, even if y'all don't play in the SEC championship, y'all will most likely get in. Y'all might not even have to play in the playoff, they may just let y'all rest till the national championship game. :bounce:
Can't we all just get along and channel all this anger toward the Vols who truly deserve it?
There is no anger here brother. Just a difference of opinion. And I think the VOLS are going to give y'all a much better game than the experts think. We'll see tomorrow. I just hope none of the Bama players lose their cool again. :bounce:
this. and daily volsux
Tide wins by 3. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Oh, and of course...

GO GEORGIA BULLDOGS!

00Beau

I got to get off here, get some work done so I can head east for a weekend in the woods!!! Roll Tide! Go Dwags! There I said go Dwags , yall happy??? Thats the best I can do! At least the Dwags cannot lose this Saturday!

fairhopebama

There is no anger here brother. Just a difference of opinion. And I think the VOLS are going to give y'all a much better game than the experts think. We'll see tomorrow. I just hope none of the Bama players lose their cool again. :bounce:

I hope they don't lose their cool also. We have LSU next and need everyone ready to go. Hopefully the Vols will not try to instigate a retaliation by surrounding Bama during warm up, bouncing around like Tigger, barking like a new born pup and storming the field after a touchdown. Wait, that was not the Vol thugs that have tried that.

Silver Britches

I hope they don't lose their cool also. We have LSU next and need everyone ready to go. Hopefully the Vols will not try to instigate a retaliation by surrounding Bama during warm up, bouncing around like Tigger, barking like a new born pup and storming the field after a touchdown. Wait, that was not the Vol thugs that have tried that.
facepalm:

Being fired up and showing emotion ain't the same as throwing punches and kneeing. :wink: I love seeing a fired up coach and team. VOLS gonna be sky high for this one! Y'all better be ready!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
How did you get mt DNA? You work for Ancestry dot com? You might want to go people watch at your local Walmart before calling out DNA!! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Don't blame me for the lack of different DNA in the state of Alabama.. Blame the prior generations of Bammers..

Browning Slayer

fairhopebama

facepalm:

Being fired up and showing emotion ain't the same as throwing punches and kneeing. :wink: I love seeing a fired up coach and team. VOLS gonna be sky high for this one! Y'all better be ready!

You call that fired up? Something that is planned before it happens is not fired up. That is Thugged up. Had Bama done what UGA did before that game, there is no doubt that you all would have been up in arms. If Hypocrisy could somehow become a mascot it would belong to UGA. Vols will be Fired up and I hope we put them away early like we have in every game all year without any punches being thrown from either side. Wuff Wuff

Silver Britches

Tennessee has finally revealed the uniforms that they will wear for the Bama game. :rofl::rofl:

kisspng-riot-control-bomb-suit-riot-police-5b07a5646e82d3.7716324915272277484527.png

TinKnocker

Dwags haven`t lost that second game Yet!! They will bail then!
Wrong again. They lost twice last year and still filled every available seat in Sanford for the spring game. A SPRING GAME. Max capacity, after 2 losses.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bama folks will never understand Charlie.. Heck, most of them just became Bama fans when Saban took over the program.

I have always wondered where they hung out before that Slayer. Never hears much from them when Alabama was changing coaches more often than I changed socks. One of them got fired before he got out of the "Gentlemen's club".

Browning Slayer

Alabama fan doing 5th grade math.

……………………………………..…………………………………………….
:rofl: :rofl: If you get to 5th grade math in Alabama you graduate with a high school diploma.

2 words that don’t go together in Alabama are:

Alabama & Brains..

Silver Britches

I think we were ready. What say you?
You really didn't think I was serious, did you? :bounce: Y'all looked great, bud. And if he stays healthy and out of trouble, Tua should win the Heisman this year. Dude is the best QB I've seen this year. Y'all do look mighty impressive and certainly deserving of that #1 ranking. I honestly don't see anyone playing even close to Bama's level right now.

Congrats on the mighty fine showing today, brother! :cheers:

:rofl::rofl: If you get to 5th grade math in Alabama you graduate with a high school diploma.

2 words that don’t go together in Alabama are:

Alabama & Brains..
Yea that math hurts Georgia to. What’s it been 40 + 0 makes it fourth years since Georgia had a National Championship. Oh well there’s always tomorrow.