Bama Player Punches and Knees Mizzou Player

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter

TinKnocker

Same thing happened in the natty game. No ejection.

Anyone who pretends Bama doesn’t get the refs favor is lying to themselves.

fairhopebama

Davis should have been tossed. That #47 for Mizz should have been tossed as well. I thought Mizz was trying to push buttons all night jawing out there. No excuse for Davis punching. I think Saban saw the dirty play and that is why he did not come down on Davis like we usually see. Just my 2 cents

Twiggbuster

Used to respect Bama , always thought they showed how to play the game.
The thug ball in the NC and this garbage yesterday makes them look arrogant- in a bad way.
Refs don’t dare call against Saban.
They fear reprimands from the higher ups.

fairhopebama

Used to respect Bama , always thought they showed how to play the game.
The thug ball in the NC and this garbage yesterday makes them look arrogant- in a bad way.
Refs don’t dare call against Saban.
They fear reprimands from the higher ups.

Come on man. Bama has been flagged 44 times for 394. 56 yards per game. Their opponents flagged 44 times for 397. Same avg per game. Seems pretty equal to me.

brownceluse

I watch games every weekend with obvious holds, face mask etc. just like yesterday LSU O line held most of the game but so did ours. We were taught to punch, pinch and poke eyes growing up. You did it or you got it done to you. The obvious false starts or late hits out bounds or on the qb are what I like to see called. As long as the DB doesn’t tackle the reciever before he catches the ball I don’t mind them be physical. I thought the refs did well with letting them play in Baton Rouge yesterday. Football is a contact sport.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The Bamer player should have been tossed from the game, it is that simple. He obviously slugged the guy, then kneed him. Satan made it worse by sending him back into the game. Last week one of the UGA OL hit a guy out of bounds, he played no more of the game.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Those right and left hooks he was throwing looked a little on the sissy side. Davis probably slaps his girlfriend around like that.

Saban is pure trash. He pulled the kid immediately and put him back in, a few plays later. He should have been sent to the locker room.

fairhopebama

You guys talking about Saban sound like the snowflakes talking about Trump. Remember your boy Kirby was molded by Saban.

gtmcwhorter

Same thing happened in the natty game. No ejection.

Anyone who pretends Bama doesn’t get the refs favor is lying to themselves.
Isn’t that earned much like an experienced batter having a much tighter strike zone with an umpire than a rookie? You kinda “earn your stripes if you would.” I’m a Bama fan and no doubt we get a few breaks. Comes from being elite for a long time. Sure helped us out in the title game against the pups

00Beau

Lets see, the Missouri player nearly breaks Henry Ruggs leg after the tackle and play dead, He had to leave the game and has not practiced this week. A Ga. player ripping the guys helmet off after the tackle and the play was dead while the opposing player was laying on the ground this year, no penalties. It goes both ways. And no I want post video of either, Haters gonna hate, refs gonna miss calls. Its football, if you cannot take it, play video games. Boohoo

fairhopebama

Lets see, the Missouri player nearly breaks Henry Ruggs leg after the tackle and play dead, He had to leave the game and has not practiced this week. A Ga. player ripping the guys helmet off after the tackle and the play was dead while the opposing player was laying on the ground this year, no penalties. It goes both ways. And no I want post video of either, Haters gonna hate, refs gonna miss calls. Its football, if you cannot take it, play video games. Boohoo

I saw both of those plays as I am sure these snowflakes badmouthing Bama did. I have not heard one peep out of them about getting away with the ripping off of the LSU helmet while play was dead. I also saw the mizzu player that Davis went after take a shot at Mack Wilson on the same play that Davis went after him. Davis was defending his teammate and not saying it was right but that is what they do. Some of the members here know about as much about Football as Maxine Waters knows about being a congresswoman. I chalk it up to envy.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I saw both of those plays as I am sure these snowflakes badmouthing Bama did. I have not heard one peep out of them about getting away with the ripping off of the LSU helmet while play was dead. I also saw the mizzu player that Davis went after take a shot at Mack Wilson on the same play that Davis went after him. Davis was defending his teammate and not saying it was right but that is what they do. Some of the members here know about as much about Football as Maxine Waters knows about being a congresswoman. I chalk it up to envy.
tua adds The incredible dynamic to Bama. how many years have we had to sit by and watch exceptional receivers like Julio Jones and Calvin ridley be denied Heisman type seasons because we lack the quarterback that could drop it on a dime. I will be the first to admit that without TUA bama could be beat. of course we have incredible receivers and there's two or three first rounders out there right now. of course we have incredible receivers and there's two or three first rounders out there right now. if Bama had to go back to Hurts at qb this season harris would be having a heisman season at rb. glad to see bama airing it.

fairhopebama

Davis was just doing what good team mates do !!!
I wish he would have retaliated by just trucking the guy on the next play. What he did was wrong, no denying that. Some on here seem to be in favor of flag football when it pertains to a team other than their own.