Texas high school football player blindsides ref.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Probably be a dawg in a couple years and we will hear how Kirby done turned that mans life around

Kirby don’t have to search for the phone number.
He knows where to find him. :bounce:

Whitefeather

Management Material
Looks like felony assault to me. Bye bye college football scholarship and wrestling scholarship. Hello jail time and maybe junior college when he gets out.

I wish you were right but unfortunately you’re probably wrong.
This good boy has been told how special he is from the time he learned to play football. This good boy was held to a different standard because he was good at football. And this young man will be offered a college scholarship for a free education just like the majority of them because the fans of whatever team he goes to don’t care as long as he plays for their team.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I wish you were right but unfortunately you’re probably wrong.
This good boy has been told how special he is from the time he learned to play football. This good boy was held to a different standard because he was good at football. And this young man will be offered a college scholarship for a free education just like the majority of them because the fans of whatever team he goes to don’t care as long as he plays for their team.
You just said word for word what I've been saying for years. Too many athletes have been put on a pedestal from the minute they showed talent as a youngster and are allowed to get away with things that a normal kid would not. Just as I said over in the political forum, the ethics of our country are completely backwards now. We care more about winning than we do about ethics and the rule of law but on an individual level everyone wants to be treated fairly and ethically. It's the old case of do as I say but not as I do.

turkeykirk

If I had done that when I was playing I might as well keep on running . My ex-Marine football coach would have went Woody Hayes on me .:biggrin3:11F2ACAA-5DD6-434F-849F-E623D5C5820B.jpeg

brownceluse

Yep, these punks today have no idea how to be a real man or what it was like growing up with real
Men. They may have thought about doing something like that but the thought of what would happen to them would have made it just a thought. These kids today have no idea.........