01/01 AM

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I missed the midnight ball drop but I am out here to see the sunrise.

Hope to be eating deer heart for lunch.
Yeah, we missed it too. ??
Sacked out long before that!

Blackston

Oh yea hardwoods Berrien County

AJLBucks

Well my morning just got interesting. I heard some guys on the neighbors property turn their beagles out. We let these same guys hunt our property too. Sure enough 7 run right pass me. I’m on the ground so they were close, within 10 feet. They go on around and up the ridge I’m facing and here comes a rabbit right at me. Runs within 3 feet of me and right past me. I grab my phone and here comes the dogs. Video them do the same thing the rabbit did. A minute later, 3 gun shots. Think I’ll see any deer now ? Annoying, but they have a right to be here too. 3 years in a row this has happened. Oh well, it was pretty cool though

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking your morning hunt in that area is over.

I would sit tight and get ahold of the dog handlers let em know where you are so the hunters will stay a safe distance out of your area, they could possibly run some by you wouldn’t have seen with out them

AJLBucks

I have had them run deer by me before, but the way they worked this ridge I’d say I’m done. Beautiful morning though

Last edited:

AJLBucks

I would sit tight and get ahold of the dog handlers let em know where you are so the hunters will stay a safe distance out of your area, they could possibly run some by you wouldn’t have seen with out them
I would have to go find them, I don’t know their number. I have orange on, so I feel “safe”, but it is annoying that they drove right past my truck on the driveway. They know I’m here hunting. Don’t get me wrong, I love running dogs, but you gotta respect other hunters too