#1 Alabama / #3 Ohio State (2021 National Championship)

Cmp1

BANNED
Good win Bama,,,,yes I'm still a LSU fan,,,,? ? ? ?

Season's done, time to change the Avy back,,,,say good bye to pretty LA girl,,,,

James12

It’s crazy to think what Saban has done in the era he’s done it. I’m so over the Bryant vs. Saban talk and I’m glad he’s passed him now. Saban has had limited scholarships with a far superior and competitive playing field. Sure wish he coached my team ?.

nix03

Texas A&M should have went in before the media darling Buckeyes. 5 games less and a weak schedule. Whole thing was a joke. But Bama ...no joke.
I agree, shows how weak of a schedule Ohio State plays and Fields is not a SEC quarterback like some think.

westcobbdog

It’s crazy to think what Saban has done in the era he’s done it. I’m so over the Bryant vs. Saban talk and I’m glad he’s passed him now. Saban has had limited scholarships with a far superior and competitive playing field. Sure wish he coached my team ?.
No doubt, plus Bear had Gump for 4 years and Nicky still passed him.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Any player who "opted out" of playing any game this year "to save themselves for the "not for long league" should be made to watch this game.. over and over and over to see what real football players are.
No kidding. I can’t believe waddle even played. Looked like smith broke a finger. Sermon with a broken collar bone and fields not letting on how bad he was hurting. And still running the ball.

DannyW

:rofl::rofl::rofl:You folks comparing fields to Fromm are just embarrassing yourselves. I’m going to go out on a limb and say fields goes higher in the draft.

Fields still goes in the first round but he is no longer the 2nd pick behind TL...maybe around #15 to New England?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dawgs should of been playing Bama last night. That early season meeting between us shouldn't have counted against us cause we weren't healthy and stuff. Dawgs didn't have JT Daniels then. Dawgs would of thumped Bama last night with Daniels at QB. TOESUCK should've went to the Weed Whacker Bowl. :bounce: