Alabama / Florida (2020 SEC Championship)

bullgator

Your in the conversation every year because you get no competition from your conference. Even the big 12 does a better job competing and ruining their top teams record on a more consistent basis. Replace OSU with Oklahoma and they would run the big10 just like OSU does.

Tight Lines

I think it ends up being Clemson, Bama, OSU, ND. Clemson and Bama smoke OSU and ND in the first round, and then Trevor Lawrence pulls one out against the GOAT Saban...and goes #1 in the draft to the Jets...I don't think TAMU or OU get in...I think they are 5 & 6 in the rankings...but the CFP is a political thing too...so we'll see...just my guess...

Last edited:

buckpasser

We could prevent some injuries and fake Covid exposure by just going with a 2 team tournament this year.

ddavis1120

ND will get in because TV drives the CFP and ND drive ratings. At least for the first half of their CFP games?.

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

Lol. You meen those defenses were embarrassing? It’s going to be a different game when bama faces a team with a great offense AND a good defense.

Nope, I meant what I said, those offenses were crazy good last night.
Granted, I get what your saying and agree that it looked like the defenses weren’t in the building last night. But, if your going to argue that Alabama doesn’t have a decent defense your just digging your hole deeper and loosing credibility.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Lol. You meen those defenses were embarrassing? It’s going to be a different game when bama faces a team with a great offense AND a good defense.
Clemson?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Tight Lines

TA&M, Florida and Georgia would curb stomp OSU & ND.

A 6 win OSU shouldn't even be in the conversation IMO.

Maybe. We'll see how they vote today. OSU as conference champs of a Power 5 will be in I bet. 6-0 is weak compared to others as is the Big 10. UGA lost 2 games...sucks. TAMU could be argued in...ND never would have beat Clemson twice. SEC is strong, and often the runner-up could beat other conferences even in the Power 5. We'll see how it shakes out...

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
OSU as conference champs of a Power 5 will be in I bet. 6-0 is weak compared to others as is the Big 10.

Yep but the politics will win out and tOSU will be in. Looking forward to them getting curb stomped by Clemson.

bullgator

They have to decide between another southern team or another anointed national ratings favorite....Notre Dame.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I'd take TAMU over OSU personally, given the only loss was to AlaSaban...

We are without the guy who made their day long on that loss. This Bama fan thinks it would be a good game, no blow out.

Tight Lines

There you go...called it...Bama, Clemson, OSU, ND...ND is 4th so they don't have to play Clemson at #2 again...both ND and OSU will struggle to win against those teams...even without Waddle...