$10,000.00 cash reward for info on burglary

tgreaper

Thanks again to everyone who is PM'ing, e-mailing and responding to this thread. This theft was immediately reported to the Butts' County S.O. who has been working the case ever since.

I am providing them with a list of the name and address of EVERY SINGLE contractor who worked on my property. It was absolutely one of those people. It has taken an month to compile this information, but now I have it.

Hunting season just started....

TGR

tgreaper

Cross your fingers folks...I might have just caught the burglars. If it works out that way, I have to thank my buddy with DNR and the quick response of the Butts Co Sheriffs Dept. More to follow!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Cross your fingers folks...I might have just caught the burglars. If it works out that way, I have to thank my buddy with DNR and the quick response of the Butts Co Sheriffs Dept. More to follow!

:cool::cool::cool:

dcarter

Man I sure hope so. If your buddy with the DNR were a GOOD buddy, he'd let you have a little alone time with the scum, somewhere between cuffing them and closing the cell door on them.

rkwrichard

We all hope you have caught the no good thieves. If you have let us know when the court date comes around so we can make sure they get what they deserve.

olchevy

If I find them with your gun, I will take your gun from them, then shoot them with your gun(not kill just blow a toe off or a knee out), then promtly return it too you.......
I cant even imagine, I'm going to write down all my serial numbers now!

redterror

they sell guns at flea markets? any in GA?

Alabama flea mkts.is a good place to look.Lots of firearms go through them.I go a lots and see a lots especially Collinsville!Good luck getting them back,I will keep my eyes open for them.

they sell guns at flea markets? any in GA?

J&J outside of Athens has a couple or three that sell guns.

Used to have one more, but right now he's visiting a federal establishment.

Love dealing with flea market gun sellers, because everyone is a "sho' nuff" collectors item, doesn't matter how far they drug it behind the truck; and they can whip out a Blue Book faster quicker than Bob Munden can draw a pistol.

According to local LEO, the Jockey Lot in Spartenburg, S.C. is a major outlet of stolen guns. There are several dealers there in "rare and collectible" guns. Been a while since I was there, but the last time I was there, they weren't too concerned about this whole in state out of state thing.

redterror

this begs the question, did u still fill out paperwork & get background checked when buying from there?

J&J outside of Athens has a couple or three that sell guns.

Used to have one more, but right now he's visiting a federal establishment.

Love dealing with flea market gun sellers, because everyone is a "sho' nuff" collectors item, doesn't matter how far they drug it behind the truck; and they can whip out a Blue Book faster quicker than Bob Munden can draw a pistol.

According to local LEO, the Jockey Lot in Spartenburg, S.C. is a major outlet of stolen guns. There are several dealers there in "rare and collectible" guns. Been a while since I was there, but the last time I was there, they weren't too concerned about this whole in state out of state thing.

this begs the question, did u still fill out paperwork & get background checked when buying from there?

I don't see how it begs the question, it was a pretty direct response to the question asked.

Anyway, as to what paperwork is or is not required for a purchase, I have no idea, as all the guns that I've ever seen have been grossly overpriced for the condition they are in (used hard), and I haven't bought one. Folks at flea markets must think they are at a gun show.

riskyb

Man i hope you get those guys and get your stuff back. I hate that it happened to you and your family.

johnpauljones

For all of the criticism Saudi Arabia gets.... one really must admit that they have an awesome punishment for thieves.... they CUT OFF THEIR HAND.

China simply shoots thieves. Bullets are cheap. Prisons are not.

Big Al

Hi Big Al:

Are you a mechanic in Jenkinsburg? You are only about a mile away from the scene of the crime...

TGR

I live about a mile or so from your farm. The really bad part of it is there are a bunch of no-gooders around that area if you know what I mean. I sent you a PM.