10/26 PM

hunter84

Gilmer County sitting on the end of a ridge where they come down to creek bottom. made a mock scape let's see if it works I put a tail camera on it so I can see if anything visits it. Good luck everyone and be safe.

Dupree

I’m in a ladder in Carroll county with ravin (don’t have gun permission here). It’s raining acorns all around me and I dumped 100 pounds of corn yesterday. Had a shooter on a scrape about 400 yards from here a couple days ago. Hunting here because there is a ton of buck sign on the ridge behind me and I get so many does on cam right here. Maybe something will show. IMG_1335.jpegIMG_1336.jpeg

ddd-shooter

Back at in on public ground. Made a move from this morning on kind of a Hail Mary. Hunting some thick safety cover. Hoping one gets pushed this way or got pushed this morning.
Similar strategy here. I’m up on the edge of a semi thick pine cut. Walked past a lot of sign to get here but going with the unconventional.
Wife is where she missed a doe this morning.

Dupree

My afternoon will likely be a bust. I saw bits and pieces of a golf cart about 150 yards away and could hear them talking (I’m 80-90 from property line). They have since helped themselves to the logging roads on this property and I’ve been able to hear them talking and laughing all over. Landowner is out of town so I’ll let him know next week.

Dupree

Back at in on public ground. Made a move from this morning on kind of a Hail Mary. Hunting some thick safety cover. Hoping one gets pushed this way or got pushed this morning.
I was going to come hunt down there, but didn’t have time to scout and couldn’t get motivated with the weather.

JHannah92

I'm on the ground in Talbot watching a secluded little corner of clear cut. Got big pines behind me (neighbor's property), hardwood ditches in front and both sides, and thick planted pines past the ditch on my left. First time I've set foot on this spot but looked good on the map and looks even better in person. 20231026_182531.jpg