10/31 am

Toddmann

My son txt and said he just saw a small buck chasing a doe. He is in a really great spot hunting with his bow.

firebreather

Been quite in Clarke co , been covered with deer since we'd but not all sleeping in I guess ,gonna hunt till 2pm

firebreather

Got 2 does just come in behind me up wind ??? IL take that anyway

bowhunter8

Had a spike come by about 8:30 and fiancé has seen a spike and big tall buck she said was moving to fast to get a shot here in Meriwether

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
3 does. Big one kept alerting. I think she is the one I educated last night coming down out of the tree. 2 little ones are still browsing.

deerbuster

5pt just cruised past at 11 yards. Also have heard 6 gobbles this morning :huh:

mauser64

I've got the same ugly spike cruising circles around the area. Seen him three times already.

Kris87

I've had 8-10 small bucks and does pass by. My big shooter came by here yesterday at 12:30 pm.

AJLBucks

The War of 2015 has begun! Shots everywhere this morning. Ask me how many deer I've seen...that would be zero.

critterslayer

Just had a few hens down below me. Still no deer. This wind is bad up here. Hope your shooter comes through Kris!

Amoo

Silly for some, but a success for me. Just saw my wild quail covey from last year for the first time this year. They've gone from 7 strong to about 12. No deer yet here, but just as excited to see these guys making it.