11/1 pm

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Still think a lot bed down the first couple days during a cold snap to wait it out to conserve energy.

Good luck, warming up at the house

Big7

The Oracle
Left right at noon and checked out a place further on into the woods than I been going.

Kicked up 2 (that I saw, could have been more) and then a single.

Shore would be a long drag if I popped one way back there.

Might have to invest in one of those pneumatic tire wagons to take back there. That's the only way I see to get one out.

And... Bonus, or not, found a bunch of hog sign in 2 different places.

20231101_111448_HDR.jpg20231101_084919_HDR.jpg20231101_102734_HDR.jpg20231101_114202_HDR.jpg

Big7

The Oracle
Still think a lot bed down the first couple days during a cold snap to wait it out to conserve energy.

Good luck, warming up at the house
Those 3 I bumped were bedded down for sure.
I got right up on them both times and then they took off.

That 98% moon last night didn't help matters either.

WOODIE13

Those 3 I bumped were bedded down for sure.
I got right up on them both times and then they took off.

That 98% moon last night didn't help matters either.
Have a feeling I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and hit it later in the morning

Screenshot_20231101_163732_Chrome.jpg
Great duck hunting weather

Big7

The Oracle
I know where there's some ducks in Wilkes County but I don't know anybody with retrieving dogs.

WOODIE13

No lie, done it before I got a boat or dog

Dupree

I’m on public with my ravin. I went to one spot about 3:30 and road my e-bike in about 3/4 to a mile and check a couple spots. Found a little deer sign, but not buck sign. Went to another spot to utilize my e-bike and someone was parked there. Don’t know where he was at down that road bed so I locked my bike up and came to where my son shot a couple bucks on the youth hunt a couple weeks ago. Not really what I wanted to do, but was running out of time to salvage the evening. Better than sitting at home. It’s November, it’s cold, and I’m deer hunting. Life is good.