11-24 am

supaman002

Well keep at it boys, today is a good one to stay in all day, keep me posted I'm at work. I love over time but man 70 hours a week is no joke thought I could hang but man I'm tired, anyways good luck everyone

01Foreman400

Staff member
Well keep at it boys, today is a good one to stay in all day, keep me posted I'm at work. I love over time but man 70 hours a week is no joke thought I could hang but man I'm tired, anyways good luck everyone

It's tough and not something your body can really get used to. I have worked 3 90+ hour weeks this year and one of those weeks was in 6 days.

Munkywrench

A littl action this morning. Full story in the traditional archery forum titled horrible hunter.

Supaman just hunker down and keep at it, you'll adjust. I spent two years as a contractor in Iraq. We worked on trucks 7 days a week 12 hours a day, one you get use to it you have to learn to slow down once in stops though

yonceyboy

Hall co I went from seeing deer every hunt to seeing nothing.i keep telling myself it's the calm before the storm but starting to wonder now.

Hickory Nut

Hall co I went from seeing deer every hunt to seeing nothing.i keep telling myself it's the calm before the storm but starting to wonder now.

Same here in the same County. Seems it always happens like this the week before T-Giving and then all hades breaks loose.

PappyHoel

I got down at 11:15 I froze my bum off.

Ace1313

Well I saw five bucks and killed a limb shooting at a big buck slipping thur the pines. Had a big five point side and a three point other. At least a five yr old. He came slipping downwind of me after grunt snort wheeze sequence. Kinda bummed but our best days of the rut is ahead. Now I gotta see about getting my truck fixed. The buck I hit tore up every quarter panel on the drivers side.