11-24 am

Ace1313

Well I'm on a plot in pines in Early county. Hit a seven point 1.5 yr old buck coming over. Tore the side of the truck up pretty good. Have had a 2 yr old eight in the plot since before light. He is bedded in the middle of the plot about sixty yards from me. He was with a doe or spike before light.

yellowhammer73

Hancock county on power line with 13 year old daughter. No wind but very cold. Step son just passed up small buck on other side of property. Trying to get baby girl her first buck. Good luck

PappyHoel

Button bucks are stupid. Came into can and grunt

4C56A58A-D51F-4955-83B3-612D82359DDE-1912-0000029729C6EF55_zpsfd8bb40c.jpg

PappyHoel

I was hoping he would leave I needed coffee cause I'm freezing and had to pee

Zak26

Early county. Haven't seen anything since Thursday. Hope this colder weather gets them moving

Ace1313

Broke up 1.5 yr old in plot. Big eight just came out and pushed him off. Looked like a three year old not sure kicking myself.

jvaughn92

In Putnam wind blowing a little but still looks good . My dad has seen 3 does so far nothing for me yet. Got a huge buck in cam just hope he decides to come back through

Munkywrench

Running stupidly late due to a friend needing his heat fixed last night... Got in the blind about 20 minutes ago with my old recurve. Contemplated just going to church wihh the family, but late or not you can't see em if you're not out there.
Good luck everyone

Bahahaha just had a squirrel cheer me up by falling out of a tree in front of me and stumbling around for a minute before slowly climbing back up

PappyHoel

2 more big does in clear cut

PappyHoel

It's actually mamma and a button head . The button keeps trying to jump on her back she keeps kicking him off. I'm freezing trying to hold still.

OleNo.7

Freezing and trying to not blow out of the tree in Carroll county

Buck&Tom Hunter

Had a 3 and 6 point fighting in front of me early and a couple yearlings have crossed the field. More movement than I expected in this wind

01Foreman400

Staff member
Sitting on a power line in Newton County with my dad. Seen 4 does 7 hens and a gobbler so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 500

Big Foot

The tallest 4 pt ever bedded down 35 yards from me. Fresh scrapes. That is one healthy young deer.

Hope I can pull this bow when his Granddad shows.