12/3 AM

REMINGTON710

One up wind blew and ran. It was on the other side of a finger so I don’t think it saw me.

ASH556

Final sit on this place in East Hall. Surveyors coming in tomorrow. Hope to stick something with the Switchback XT before I climb down and pull my ladder stand and camera.

IMG_5935.jpeg

hunter84

Back in Gilmer County it was supposed to rain until 8:00 so laid in the bed until 6:00. Got up and seen the rain had already moved out so jumped in the truck and drove here like a mad man ran to my stand, well let's face it I walked briskly I don't run anywhere any more to old and to fat. anyway saw one in the food plot as I walked by so hopefully they will be moving and I can catch them going back to bed and all bets or off if it's legal I'm slinging an arrow. Good luck everyone and be safe.

ASH556

Just had a doe slip in. She came in so quiet I didnt have a chance to stand and grab the bow. Wind is swirling, but she didn’t make me, so I’ll take that as a good sign.

REMINGTON710

Nothing since the blowing deer earlier. I did slip down to a different spot to see if anything is happening over this way.