2 female walkers ukc registered

jga968

i have 2 female walkers i would sell 1 is mother to the pups for sell on here she is 6 yrs old directly out of zip code has lots of big names in her papers she will run and tree her own coon she has been laid up with the pups and the heat has kept me out of woods she needs hunted up good nice little female good mouth smart plenty good locate asking 500 for her also have a 2 yr old female out of the dirty rat she is ukc pkc and dna ready she is paid up til 2013 in performance and super stakes and ready to get competion hunted she would need couple weeks of hard hunting and then she will win you some hunts asking 2000.oo for her or best offer and will listen to offers on either dog i just have too many to feed and hunt they both are nice females the 6 yr old is a real good brood Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- and coon dog too and the 2 yr old is a hard track driving tree dog 2

Old Blue21

the 2 year old is 2,000? or is that a mistype?

plottman25

Ha, i cant beleive they edited your post to remove profanity for btch, use Dam next time.

jga968

i will reduce the price to 400 on 6 yr old she is good tree dog she hunts close to med and is a good brood female and has a nice ped on her and will reduce price on 2 yr old to 1500 she is ukc pkc dna profiled and ready to comp hunt had her out 2 nites ago made a den and seen a coon fast track and hard tree dog consider trades on old dog just have 2 many too hunt these prices are firm and these are coon dogs

jga968

will trade the older female for garmin with collar if anyone got one needs good female to hunt or raise some nice pups might talk to someone on the 2 yr old dog for 1200 that be bottom dollar be losing a little at that but got a male want to buy insted of her