2017 Turkey Smack Talk

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You can use my gun then so you don't shoot the beards off anymore::ke:.I'll dig my slingshot out and use it this season.

BKW probably won't be showing any mercy on us this year :shoot::shoot:!! Gonna be a fun season.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Antharper if kmac gets drawn for my team member I'm gonna buy him a new choke tube.That improved cylinder choke he uses really boogers them birds up and shoots the beards off. facepalm:facepalm:

Sounds like a good idea , but by the looks of some of the turkey's he turns in I've wondered if they were actually road kill !!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
If y'all had killed as many as that old shotgun.... O never mind.

bshadrick

It's bad to the bone don't think it is quite as bad as mine :shoot::fine::whip:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I don't need no vest. Ben carries everything & calls them in.
I just shoot.:shoot:-----:hair:--->

bshadrick

Next time you sick I am going to make you tote the Bird back to the truck lol

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Bshadrick I hope kmac gets some good team members this season.Somebody gonna have to carry him through the competition.Might even have to carry him hunting and call for him as well. BKW tired of him slippin in and hunting her spots.You know she done told him what will happen if she catches him in her hot spots again.:shoot::shoot::deadhorse::deadhorse:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I'm excited. I done found me some big ol birds for sale in the classified section. My season is looking promising.:banana::banana:

Attachments

• Turkeys-2016-1-533x400.jpg
    Turkeys-2016-1-533x400.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 352

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I done bought those birds!!!!! I'm ready