2020-21 Little Creek Deer **Updated Post 83**

oppthepop

great pics as always my friend! We are doing the same thing on our two farms. Got a couple of honkers already and constantly excited about the upcoming season! Thanks for sharing these pics.

livetohunt

ant I really don’t know but it’s odd looking!
I think it might be the ear..It looks like an ear above that, but I think it is a tree in the background? Maybe flicking the ear a weird way fighting off the bugs.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Looking good David , I see a couple that I’m sure have got your attention . And that goofy horned deer is looking Even crazier, what is your thoughts on it ? Maybe a doe or old age or maybe a injury . Nice crop of fawns also !

davidhelmly

Looking good David , I see a couple that I’m sure have got your attention . And that goofy horned deer is looking Even crazier, what is your thoughts on it ? Maybe a doe or old age or maybe a injury . Nice crop of fawns also !
Thanks ant, as soon as saw the pictures of the deer with the goat looking horn I thought of you! Lol

To be honest I don't know if it's a buck or doe or have any clue what's wrong with it, almost looks like a goat horn and from the front it looks like it has a pedicle on both sides... I really don't know.

I__00526.JPGI__00527.JPG

davidhelmly

I pulled cards yesterday while I was filling feeders so here are a few videos and pics too, it looks like we are going to have several good bucks again.

Latest posts