2021-2022 Reg/Dates

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I see the changes in regs but don't see the dates anywhere I looked.

Joe Brandon

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://georgiawildlife.com/sites/default/files/wrd/pdf/regulations/Public%20Notice_Proposed%20Hunting%20Rules%202021%E2%80%932023.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiCw-6glsnxAhVvlWoFHXvBAecQFjACegQIDxAC&usg=AOvVaw1_C2abbMx0Nr3gNa2yHrhj

I've been looking for this a finally found it. Figured you all might be interested too. Looks like they pushed the bear dog season back, lowered the bag limit per party on that hunt and extended bear rifle till January 1 on NF amoung other things.
Bra!!! Hopefully you won't be saving my tail again thies year but should I get a flat 3 miles back, I pray you need to get through where I am lol!

bilgerat

Senior
I like the adding of counties to the extended archery and the clarifying of the rules on what you can shoot in trophy rules counties

jbogg

You are mistaken. oct 2 is the correct date.

Thanks for clearing that up. I just took off the first week of October for the bow opener. Can’t wait. I remember hearing not to believe half of what you read on the Internet. It might be more accurate to say don’t believe 100% of what you read from some Neanderthal Trad guy on the Internet. ?

chrislibby88

Thanks for clearing that up. I just took off the first week of October for the bow opener. Can’t wait. I remember hearing not to believe half of what you read on the Internet. It might be more accurate to say don’t believe 100% of what you read from some Neanderthal Trad guy on the Internet. ?
How’s this work? Looks like deer archery opens sept 11th, and bears can be hunted during all deer season with legal weapons in the northern zone. Or am I missing something?

Tio Hey Seuss

Bra!!! Hopefully you won't be saving my tail again thies year but should I get a flat 3 miles back, I pray you need to get through where I am lol!
Haha I hope I run into you under better circumstances this year bro! I am gonna hunt that early rifle hunt this year. I skipped last year trying to learn a new area a bit better.

Buford_Dawg

So help me out here, Primitive Weapons starts on Saturday OCT 9th and Firearms starts on Saturday OCT 16th, correct? I was thinking a week later for both and had planned vacation around it, looks like I may need to move some vacation days forward.

Latest posts