2021 NFL Mock Draft: Falcons find their next Matt Ryan, Broncos again in the market for a franchise QB

DannyW

Methinks they have the Falcons too far down in the first round...I think they will be in the 5-6 range instead of 10th.

DannyW

Falcons Gotta take some young buck qb in this draft, Matt can’t sling it like he used to.

You know...calling it like I see it...I have been a big Matt Ryan fan. Strongly defended him on this very board. Still think he will someday wear a yellow blazer (HOF).

But for the first time I see missing passes this year. Not throwing deep down and outs with the same zip. Under throwing wide open receivers downfield.

Father time plays no favorites...

Last edited:

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
You know...calling it like I see it...I have been a big Matt Ryan. Strongly defended him on this very board. Still think he will someday wear a yellow blazer (HOF).

But for the first time I see missing passes this year. Not throwing deep down and outs with the same zip. Under throwing wide open receivers downfield.

Mother time plays no favorites...
No doubt he was/is a good QB but he plays for the Falcoons! :rolleyes:
If the Falcons had Tom Brady they would figure out a way to SUX!

DannyW

No doubt he was/is a good QB but he plays for the Falcoons! :rolleyes:
If the Falcons had Tom Brady they would figure out a way to SUX!

I have always said if New England had drafted Matt Ryan, and Atlanta had drafted Tom Brady, the GOAT discussion would be totally different. Not saying Matt Ryan would be considered the GOAT, but rather Tom Brady would not even be in the GOAT discussion.