NFL Draft Night

drhunter1

Tevin Coleman will be a beast. Great pick up.this has been a very good draft for the falcons.

alphachief

"The Bucs made a mistake...and the Falcons should have taken TG"...you guys are pathetic...but entertaining!

drhunter1

The Bucs did the unthinkable,,, they just got worse.

Don't hate

The TG thing is pathetic though I agree

I don't agree with him. TG is just coming off of surgery for a torn ACL for petes sake. He's radiactive and toxic as far as I'm concerned.

Go check out the videos of Tevin Coleman and see if you feel the same. He's going to be a good one. Maybe even great.

Buck Dropper

If y'all are interested in talking about Falcon football, head on over to boards.atlantafalcons.com. Lots of great discussion and some good guys over there.

Michaelp

Biggest issue with Beasley is his weight. He is more of an OLB than someone who can set the edge.

Oh yeah, I hope he can beat double teams cause with Kroy coming off the other side, that's all he will see.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
FSU has run away with the draft this year.

bullgator

Strangely enough, the Gators had 8 players drafted. That's the most in the SEC as far as I can tell. The real irony is that Muschamp couldn't win with them.

drhunter1

Strangely enough, the Gators had 8 players drafted. That's the most in the SEC as far as I can tell. The real irony is that Muschamp couldn't win with them.

What. The great FSU didnt win that honor?

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Final Tallies:
SEC 54
ACC 47
Top schools:
2015 NFL Draft picks by school (Final):
Florida State 11
Louisville 10
Florida 8
Alabama 7
Miami 7
Missouri 6
Oklahoma 6
Stanford 6
USC 6

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what was up with the Louisville love.

bullgator

Charlie Strong recruited Florida heavily. He made a name for himself from his time as the Gators DC. He seems to be doing the same thing at Texas....grabbing a few top recruits from Florida again this year.

BornToHuntAndFish

Encouraged to see Atlanta Falcons pick some help in lots of areas.

Latest posts