2021 Oglethorpe County

jbird1

Good luck to all you fellas headed to the Turkey woods this weekend. My youngest has baseball tournaments the next couple of weekends so I'll be living vicariously through y'all. My favorite time to hunt 'em is before the green up with sunny, cool mornings and afternoons. Looking forward to the reports!

Arrow3

Good luck to all you fellas headed to the Turkey woods this weekend. My youngest has baseball tournaments the next couple of weekends so I'll be living vicariously through y'all. My favorite time to hunt 'em is before the green up with sunny, cool mornings and afternoons. Looking forward to the reports!
I may go. Haven't decided yet... ???

Buford_Dawg

Had a terrific time in OC this weekend. Not much because birds, they just not many around, heard the same bird both mornings and he was 400 across our property line on the neighbors. No sign of birds where I was either. Otherwise, visted with good friends and ate well and just enjoyed several good camp fires. Did see quite a few deer as we moved around. Fun times....

Todd E

I didnt go Saturday. Last night I had a good feeling, so I struck out this morning to a "special place". There he was. Hammering before the woods were even taking on any hint of light. Needless to say I counted my thunder chicken before he hatched. I can only guess he pitched across water and went left. A hen was coming left to right. And then a shotgun went boom across the line. :(

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Addicted2Huntin, good to see you and Eddie this morning. Hope your biscuit was good and your hunt enjoyable.
It was very good to meet you Fred! Unfortunately those Golden Pantry biscuits aren't on my diet plan! I watched Eddie eat his in envy!