2021 Turkey Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I guess I’m gonna pull my grandpa’s old 410 out that he gave me 40 years ago and win me a new turkey call opening day .... do jakes count

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I wouldn’t shoot a jake for nothing ... just didn’t see it in the rules
What rules. The challenge or the donation as the donor wanted. Challenge the points now is 3. ?
Got to make to 9 birds some how.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I wouldn’t shoot a jake for nothing ... just didn’t see it in the rules
That's the way I feel Ant but some folks I hunt with will shoot anything that moves. You know honestly every time I see this emoji it reminds me of him. :biggestshoot:

antharper

Staff member
Got me a new place to hunt today . Didn’t see any turkey sign but he said he seen one a couple years ago . I guess they should of delayed season their a few years ago . Can’t wait to set some traps out on it though , the roads were covered in coyote tracks .

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Did y’all ever decide I’d decoys will be allowed.... asking for kmckinnie ???
Kmckinnie ain’t carrying no decoy around. He travels lite. No planned hunts. Beside folks ran over nine years ago. Had it in the middle of a county rd.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Found me some ammo yesterday also . I bought all of it if anyone needs a box $49.99 ?View attachment 1067939
You should keep that picture forever ant!
It reminds me of a pic I took of my 1st work truck in 1996 when I was starting my business. I took the pic at a gas station and in the picture you can see regular unleaded 79 cents a gallon on the sign.
Ammo, I'm afraid, is gonna do the same.

antharper

Staff member
I might need a few boxes of them 20's

One of these days you will get that big bird that crosses that road.
If u do let me know , I didn’t buy any but can stop by and get some if any is left . I only bought 2 boxes of 12ga and a few boxes of other ammo . They had 308 for $20 a box

antharper

Staff member
You should keep that picture forever ant!
It reminds me of a pic I took of my 1st work truck in 1996 when I was starting my business. I took the pic at a gas station and in the picture you can see regular unleaded 79 cents a gallon on the sign.
Ammo, I'm afraid, is gonna do the same.
You are probably right sea trout , I was surprised to see it that cheap. And no I didn’t buy it all , only got a couple boxes even though they aren’t what I prefer

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
If u do let me know , I didn’t buy any but can stop by and get some if any is left . I only bought 2 boxes of 12ga and a few boxes of other ammo . They had 308 for $20 a box

308 FOR 20 DOLLARS A BOX!!!
Man!!!!!!!

oh yeah,,,, ehhh hem this is turkey smack talk,..... anyway that's awesome!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
That expensive ammo ain’t going to do yell no good yeah we’re up against the decoy king I’m getting two of them

antharper

Staff member
Quite a few players .., hope they better at killing than talking smack !